• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LH Interviews: Questions for Sentinel! The finale!

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Interview is done! Hope you guys enjoy it! :)

Now for the unanswered questions...

TRG, why did you take a leave of absence over the Summer?
I was fortunate enough to get the opportunity to do an internship at the National Institutes of Health in Baltimore. I got to work in a cellular neurobiology lab and do some heavy duty research (while getting paid). The combination of the heavy work load as well as limited access to gaming in general caused me to quickly lose interest (and time) in Smashboards. However once I got back home I got active again!

How'd you get so good at Gears? (;
Ohhh youuuuu... <3 Just experience my friend, haha.

Hey, TRG. Would you replace Kobe with LBJ in the Finals? :troll:
**** you...

In all seriousness though, at this time I'd still go with LeBron simply because of Kobe's age, but if it was prime Kobe vs prime LeBron I'd go with Kobe.

Where did you get the money to purchase all three of the current gen consoles?
I can't talk about that here. ;)

Haha jk in actuality though I got all 3 consoles from different sources and I only asked for 1 of them. I first got the Wii on Christmas from my grandparents. Shortly after my mom was applying for a job at Microsoft which required her to be up to date with the latest technology so she bought the family an Xbox 360. A while after that my dad wanted the PS3 for the blu-ray player it provided, plus he knew I loved games so it was a win-win situation for him.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Anywhere not in the south. -.-

What's your favorite food in relation to any culture?
Nothing beats a bacon cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, pickles, ketchup, and mayonnaise... NOTHING

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
This is a beautiful picture. Once it's done rendering, I'll have it uploaded ASAP because I know everyone is dying to hear it. Just an hour left for nominations.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Just finished listening to the interview, good stuff TRG!

Appreciate the shout-outs you gave me. I also laughed when you said that you'd want Fuelbi on your team in the event of a zombie apocalypse. (i.e. Throw him into the zombies.) :p

CoD4 FTW btw. ;)

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
The third?! You gotta continue the trend when you have a kid.
I'm breaking the chain. lol

Just finished listening to the interview, good stuff TRG!

Appreciate the shout-outs you gave me. I also laughed when you said that you'd want Fuelbi on your team in the event of a zombie apocalypse. (i.e. Throw him into the zombies.) :p

CoD4 FTW btw. ;)
Lol thanks man.

CoD4 4 lyfe!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
- Is there a story behind your username?
- How do you have so many posts in the 2.5 years you've been apart of SWF?
- If you could host a party and invite anyone from SWF to attend, who and why?
- What is your favourite type of food?
- Favourite color?
- Favourite number?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
- Why do you like the Sonic series so much?
- How did you discover SWF?
- Is this the first forum you've ever been a part of?
- Favourite song?
- Favourite band?

Top Bottom