• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LF sonic strats.

Bruneo

Smash Cadet
I am a sonic player and i have a trouble playing sonic wihtout repeating the slide move(cant thin of it right now) over and over again. I was wondering if anyone could give me some strats or show me another post(link) . thx for the help.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Don't repost anywhere. Learn to play the game. It's pretty simple. You'll figure it out eventually.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
I suggest you stick with Fox.
They're probably nicer to new people on their boards.
Fox is higher tier.
Fox is a punishment style type character like sonic.
So go play fox.
Or be more specific about what your asking and don't make a thread on it. Go to Chis's thread.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
I am a sonic player and i have a trouble playing sonic wihtout repeating the slide move(cant thin of it right now) over and over again. I was wondering if anyone could give me some strats or show me another post(link) . thx for the help.
You should stick with Fox but if you still want to learn more about Sonic lurk more.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
At least he's trying, he needs to spell it correctly, it's "moar", and instead of Sonic he should've said Steak, but it was great regardless.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
At least he's trying, he needs to spell it correctly, it's "moar", and instead of Sonic he should've said Steak, but it was great regardless.
Umm thanks I just trying to learn more about the ways steak. (was that better?)

Tenki

Smash Hero
We didn't. Not Bruneo anyway. People like that tend to not return to threads they make.

Unless you meant 580.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm done with this while joking around. Now is the worst time for the Sonic boards, and I need to stay strong and true to Blue.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
^^ I love how we've gone and broken an innocent young smashboarder :laugh:
Yeah right you can't brake me that's like convincing ignorant people Sonic is high tier . (Sonic is middle tier or close to high tier in my point of view).

Top Bottom