• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lex's Super Smash Bros. game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
this Smash Bros game of yours, will this be a 3d game, or 2d graphics...
reason im asking this is because i seen alot of 2d fighting engines on computer, and they all sucked,
Hopefully this is nothing like the Mugen fighting engine...

Lexl5

Smash Journeyman
http://youtube.com/watch?v=whX6TVUDF-E

Sorry for Double Posting.

Well here is some music from Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl.
It's the champion music.
Thats some catchy music. Maybe I'll add that to one of the levels.

To truegamer: Sorry, man, It's 2D :(. It's nothing like MUGEN though. You should at least give it a try when it comes out, and if you don't like it, by all means trash it immediately. Any suggestions from you?

gigasteve

Smash Ace
I really want to try this out- I might get a computer sometime early next year.
*smacks head, forgot to make thread*

Xanderous

Smash Lord
I get the feeling the topic creator doesn't actually know how to make a 2D game.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Awesome looking forward to it! ^_^

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Nice roster. I'd love to see Bomberman, Samurai Goroh and Paper Mario, though. :D

For a boss: DynaBlade from Kirby, perhaps?

Lexl5

Smash Journeyman
I get the feeling the topic creator doesn't actually know how to make a 2D game.
I told you, as for some of the actual programming, my friends are create\ing a lot of how the game works, I;m very unskilled in THAT area. What I lack for in that, though, I make up for in creativity :)
believe what you want, but please don't flame me.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Oh and if you could add Raichu I'd love you. Iv'e been watching Raichu for like ever!

Lexl5

Smash Journeyman
O guess what? YOU ALL GOT PUNK'D! I was never making a game, and I never will. I made the whole thing up. Jk, jk. If this thread ever gets closed for any odd reason, I'll PM y'all the download link. ;)
And as for Chibi-robo, you'll have to wait and see. I'm not sure yet.

gigasteve

Smash Ace
I told you, as for some of the actual programming, my friends are create\ing a lot of how the game works, I;m very unskilled in THAT area. What I lack for in that, though, I make up for in creativity :)
believe what you want, but please don't flame me.
You just described me, kind of.

O guess what? YOU ALL GOT PUNK'D! I was never making a game, and I never will. I made the whole thing up. Jk, jk. If this thread ever gets closed for any odd reason, I'll PM y'all the download link. ;)
You scared me there!

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
scared the crap outa me there almost done with black shadows moves feel free to change em

Lexl5

Smash Journeyman
so you'll gonna call it "Super Smash Bros. Lex"? :)
look foward to it ~
XD TOTALLY. no I'm not. And thx for looking forward to it :)
I'm going to sleep now it's pretty late here in MI.
Won't be on tomorrow or next day, as my b-day is on NEw Years Day and I'm having a couple parties. TOGA! TOGA! lol. Bye all!

orintemple

Smash Lord
This sounds cool. How would it be played. Downloaded the installer onto your hard drive then installed and played like any other game?

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
well here are dark shadows B moves let me know if they need revisions.

I picture him being slow and powerful. Slow faller and moves have darkfire like mewtwo or gannondorf.
>B:Dark Bull Rush:Runs extremely fast forward with shoulder in front. Black fire comes from his shoulder while doing this. Ends with him stopping abruptly and lagging a little
^B: Rising Bull: Shoots straight up similarly to the fire fox then does the thing captain falcon does with his side b in the air.
VB: Dark Thunder: Electricity shoots up a short distance from the ground around him. Lag before.
B: Shadow: He stands facing the screen and if he is hit by a physical attack will disapear very quickly behind the oppenent.

RMT

Smash Rookie
this seriously sounds awesome , can't wait to see the finished product !

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Maybe you could make some way to add characters ala MUGEN style so it will be like MUGEN but with smash physics.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
I got scared there when you said we were Punk'd. Glad it was just a joke! I have a suggestion as a character that is if he is not already in, how about Geno? He would be so cool! As for music for a stage or a boss how about http://youtube.com/watch?v=LGMf-72v7bo&feature=related

As for a boss how about Bowyer from SMRPG. If it possible for you and your friends to do you can have Bowyer cancel out certain buttons with his arrows. If you have no idea who or what I am talking about here is a link to the boss battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSBIMB51OgI

Oh, and if you can include that music into the game that would be awesome!

JohnnyInThePants

Smash Apprentice
I think maybe everyone should stop getting so excited without anything to actually show. I could probably create a topic right now saying something similar without actually having ANY progress whatsoever, and half of you would believe it. x_x

Not saying that Lex is a fraud, I'm just saying calm down people!

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
That's preety cool, I'm kinda glad you didn't tell the public about it last year or people would flame you like woah:ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom