• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lex's Super Smash Bros. game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexl5

Smash Journeyman
Super Smash Bros. Armageddon!
I'm making a Smash Bros. Computer game! Finally I'm putting some consistancy into something :laugh:! Anyway, this game has been under development since December 2006, and it should be done mid to late 2008. Trust me, it WILL be worth the wait. There will be "More characters than you can imagine", Online capable, easy use on most computer USB controllers/keyboards, feature many stages, and a wide variety of music. I'm actually done with most of the programming now, amd I'm just throwing in extra characters, stages, music, etc. Hell, I may even get finished earlier than i thought. Well I will list some of the characters and stages now. There will not be TOO many unlockable characters.

FULL ROOSTER (rooster subject to grow. Intentional typo FTW!)
Mario, Luigi, Wario, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr., Kamek, Kirby, Dedede, Meta Knight, Pokemon Trainer, Pikachu, Pichu, Mewtwo, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Ninten, Ness, Lucas, Pokey, Ashley (Wario), Ice Climbers, Ice Climber antagonist (mysteriousness FTW!), Samus, Zamus, Ridley, Dr. Mario, link, Ganondorf, child link, Zelda, Sheik (seperate), Mii, Sonic, Shadow, Ike, Lyn, Marth, Roy, Andy, K. Rool, Mr. Game and Watch, Mr. Game and Watch (you'll see), Captain Falcon, Black Shadow, Pit, Medusa, Megaman, Solid Snake, Fox, Krystal, Wolf, Falco, Captian Olimar, Toad, Master Mini, Deoxys, Fake Kraid, Sora, Lex, Howard and Nester, Meowth, Giovanni, Chibi Robo, plus ill add a few of the most requested.

STAGES (BE PATIENT, IM NOT TYPING THESE ALL AT ONCE)
Luigis mansion, Yoshis Island, Yoshis Story, Bowsers airship, New Pork City, Pictochat,Super Mario World level, Mushroom Kingdom, Subcon, Castle Siege, other FE level, Green Hill Zone, Forum, Onett, Tennis Court, Diamond City, Bowsers Castle, Koopas Army, Pokemon Stadium, The Summit, Icicle Mounain (stationary), The Construction site, Jungle Japes, Nintendo-land (working title), Lylat System, some sort of ground starfox level, Norfair, Kraid, Zebes, Flat Zone, Boxing arena, Smashville (working title),

Oh, for you 3 Waluigi fans in the world, don't worry, he's an alternate costume for the Mii. Not joking. Don't worry it'll be fine. Daisy, Paper Mario, Rosetta, and Toadette are also alt. costumes.

If you have any last minute suggestions PLEASE do tell. that goes for characters, stages, movesets, anything. If I like an idea of yours enough I'll credit you, even if i don't have time to add it.

Name courtesy of Nibwoddle. Some characters are subject to be removed. I am not jesus, but I am close to Chuck Norris. I haven't even added a lot of the characters on my list yet. and as for spriting, I'm in a tad of a pickle right now, so if you can spritem please do tell, as I have almost no sprites I'm gonna use in the final game. I know I haven't been good to prooving that this game exists, so I welcome skepticism.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
I want to know is if the controls are going to be simple, and if it's going to be one of those flash games you can also play on your Wii. I mainly ask this because Super Smash Flash 2 has an annoying control system now, but can be played on the Wii. :D

Mr. Game and Pichu

Smash Journeyman
I already PMed u my pictochat stage.

Medusa playable? meh...

Can you add spongebob *** a wtf char?

EDIT: forget spongebob. get deoxys

EDIT 2: The game could be called Super Smash Bros Corruption

Lexl5

Smash Journeyman
I already PMed u my pictochat stage.

Medusa playable? meh...

Can you add spongebob *** a wtf char?

EDIT: forget spongebob. get deoxys

EDIT 2: The game could be called Super Smash Bros Corruption
spongebob, no.
WTF characters, don't worry there taken care of. (all unlockable.)
And as for deoxys, I'm not being too secretive, so hell I'll tell you. Deoxys is unlockable. And I like the name. Pictochat stage I might add, thanks even if i dont.

Mr. Game and Pichu

Smash Journeyman
A NEW pika moveset so pichu aint a clone

B > - Iron Tail
B V - Thunder. Only move that stays.

B would be one of the following:

Focus Punch: charges like DK (without swinging arm and arm glows instead of puffs on head)
Captivate: If timed, makes foe with broken shield effect
Charge Beam: Like Luigi's fireball, but yellow, cylindrical, and faster.

And for B^... Surf would be a perfect move :chuckle:

Mr. Game and Pichu

Smash Journeyman
Not to spam in this topic, but i can help you with movesets.

AND ESPECIALLY MUSIC!!!

btw, can the Titan Dweevil from Pikmin 2 be a boss of some sort? it could go with his battle music.

go to vgmusic.com and go to the gamecube section, go to pikmin 2 and hear the titan dweevil battle

Lexl5

Smash Journeyman
Not to spam in this topic, but i can help you with movesets.

AND ESPECIALLY MUSIC!!!

btw, can the Titan Dweevil from Pikmin 2 be a boss of some sort? it could go with his battle music.

go to vgmusic.com and go to the gamecube section, go to pikmin 2 and hear the titan dweevil battle
I would appreciate both, but I especially need music, do you compose or what? What can you do for me.
And I already have Pikas moveset done, I might change up B to surf though. Pichu will be the changed one, probably.

EDIT: AS FOR DWEEVIL, I'LL PLAY THROUGH PIKMON 2 AND SEE IF I LIKE HIM.

gigasteve

Smash Ace
YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!! A Smash game with NO anime characters (not that I hate them). Please don't tell me they're unlocks!?!

Mr. Game and Pichu

Smash Journeyman
Well, Pichu had surf before pika, so yeah change pichu's please. if you do i will hail u god and main pichu. And no sorry i dont compose. all i have is garageband on my mac, which is somewhere in my house. ;_;

Lexl5

Smash Journeyman
TO GamenPICHU: Don't worry, I'll make Pichu god tier for u XD jk, jk ill buff him though
TO GIGASTEVE: ONLY VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS! HALLELUJAH!
TO CLAY MONKEY: I know nothing about F-Zero so i would appreciate help.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
I want to know is if the controls are going to be simple, and if it's going to be one of those flash games you can also play on your Wii. I mainly ask this because Super Smash Flash 2 has an annoying control system now, but can be played on the Wii. :D
Smash Flash 1 sucked all kinds of ***, but I already see that the sequel controls 10x better.

Florida

イーグランツ
Mr. Game and Pichu, you really need to stop double posting. There is and editing feature, you know.

As for the game itself, it seems interesting! Though, I doubt it will be popular, since you're planning to release it the same year that Brawl is. However, good luck! I'll, personally, check it out when I get the chance.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Should I make a countdown for it?

I only wished I could of got a game like this b4 Brawl came out. It still sounds super awesome w/ all those unlockable characters (Deoxys) I'll still download the full version late 2008 and play it along w/ Brawl if its really good.

Can't wait for a demo!

gigasteve

Smash Ace
TO GamenPICHU: Don't worry, I'll make Pichu god tier for u XD jk, jk ill buff him though
TO GIGASTEVE: ONLY VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS! HALLELUJAH!
TO CLAY MONKEY: I know nothing about F-Zero so i would appreciate help.
Now let's praise the lord!....

Anyways, the ONLY problem I have is that me = no computer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom