• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's talk about Your Favorite Sport

Jane

Smash Hero
BASKETBALL. basketball will always be number 1 in my heart (:

but i also love soccer, football, and i love to WATCH ufc, haha unfortunately i cant "play" ufc unless its on the xbox lol

day-day

Smash Ace
BASKETBALL. basketball will always be number 1 in my heart (:

but i also love soccer, football, and i love to WATCH ufc, haha unfortunately i cant "play" ufc unless its on the xbox lol

Ed highly agrees with Jane. It's all about b-ball. Do you have a favorite sports team Jane? I once thought about joining UFC but then remembered I was too skinny :laugh:

Jane

Smash Hero
for the NBA no, i like a lot of teams and a lot of players, but i just never felt i had a team to call my own. i just dont like the lakers and i dont like the cavs. and i REALLY dont like chris andersen (from the nuggets)

but college basketball, hell yeah ARIZONA WILDCATS BABY! do you have a college team?

day-day

Smash Ace
for the NBA no, i like a lot of teams and a lot of players, but i just never felt i had a team to call my own. i just dont like the lakers and i dont like the cavs. and i REALLY dont like chris andersen (from the nuggets)

but college basketball, hell yeah ARIZONA WILDCATS BABY! do you have a college team?
Oh, spurs fan here. We will win this year I know it! :chuckle: I don't like the LA Fakers or the Cleveland Lebron's either. Anderson's cool though.
In college ball though it's all about them Tarheels and Longhorns :bigthumbu

Jane

Smash Hero
i like your taste! gotta love the tarheels haha unless youre from louisville or washington state haha

and im actually a longhorns fan too, i gots family in austin! i got some longhorns sandals on as we speak! lol

day-day

Smash Ace
i like your taste! gotta love the tarheels haha unless youre from louisville or washington state haha

and im actually a longhorns fan too, i gots family in austin! i got some longhorns sandals on as we speak! lol
Yup raised but not born sadly in the cul-de-sac of Texas.
I'm just a basketball fan of the Tarheels & longhorns though. Football I don't care much about. I got a tarheel and longhorn hoody somewhere around here.

BEHR

Smash Hero
B-Ball all day. :3

then Soccer- I just support my international team El Salvador for soccer tho.

the football i guess.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
Kayak Polo is the most amazing and fun sport in the history of mankind. Its kinda like soccer, only you're in a ****ing boat, and you use your paddle as a weapon to defend the goal. It's pretty ****ing sweet. The only way you can move is by wavedashing, so you know its good.

Also I enjoy archery, skiing and track, though you would barely call those 'sports

Top Bottom