• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's talk about Falcon for a bit...

D

Deleted member

if you want to beat falcon that knows how to n-air properly you have to be amazing at tech chasing

there's no other way.. convinced after playing rockcrock/linguini

Divinokage

Smash Legend
if you want to beat falcon that knows how to n-air properly you have to be amazing at tech chasing

there's no other way.. convinced after playing rockcrock/linguini
Not really, you can bair, space fair/ftilt to beat it assuming you have the right spacing and you guessed correctly... you mean the Ganon has to be amazing at reading. I want to play you already! I'll show you what a real Ganon/Falcon is.

D

Deleted member

yeah that's what i mean i guess lol

don't think you'll show me what a real falcon is though.. ganon you have a great shot.. honestly curious to see if u or linguini is better. Linguini was probably the most impressive,smartest player i've played at pound besides remen

rockcrock definitely the sexiest

IMo, assuming falcon wants to doosche it up and make it extremely horrible for ganon,

matchup is 70:30 AT LEAST in favor of falcon except on yoshis

Divinokage

Smash Legend
yeah that's what i mean i guess lol

don't think you'll show me what a real falcon is though.. ganon you have a great shot.. honestly curious to see if u or linguini is better. Linguini was probably the most impressive,smartest player i've played at pound besides remen

rockcrock definitely the sexiest

IMo, assuming falcon wants to doosche it up and make it extremely horrible for ganon,

matchup is 70:30 AT LEAST in favor of falcon except on yoshis
My Falcon is pretty damn good, I think I can do well too with him. 70:30? ... I think you are underestimating the matchup. =P

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Nah, Falcon vs Ganon is even, once Ganon gets that hit in to stop Falcon's momentum, then it's pretty easy for Ganon to **** him up. Plus edge guarding Falcon is mad easy. lol

D

Deleted member

maybe

i'll sorta take your word for it though, florida ganons are pretty amazing

Palpi

Smash Hero
It is 60:40 I think...Falcon's make the mistake of approaching when they are in the lead too often, Ganon has trouble getting past his DD camp.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It is 60:40 I think...Falcon's make the mistake of approaching when they are in the lead too often, Ganon has trouble getting past his DD camp.
I think it's more Falcon's setups on Ganon that beats him the most.. Like once he gets a grab or a hit it can lead to pretty disgusting things. DD camping is used by everyone and I don't think Ganon has much trouble dealing with that.

Top Bottom