• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's put a face to the name.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Everyone that has responded to OS's pic, NOW MUST DO THE SAME AND POST IT HERE. GO GO GO.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I have no idea how Broto perfectly called that OS would be the most likely to live in a bucket but I'm now scared and feel like hiding in one. That kind of prediction skills is deadly in Mafiarz.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
We must form a superhero squad.

Ryker with his psychic powers of prediction can mastermind schemes via batman-esque PREPARATION TIME. G-Life, with his big muscles, will help me beat down criminals with my own muscles (which are also big, but it's not my super power it's tangential. Also G-Life's muscles are like sentient or some ****)

I of course have the bouncer powers: strangling people and throwing them for far distances (distance is increase if I'm throwing them through a doorway, of course)

But what to name it...

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Who else would join?

I feel like Ran could use his powers of persistent questioning to kind of drain someone's sustenance. Kind of like Parasite, or something. Then again maybe he'd be a member of the ROGUE'S GALLERY

(start drawing this Laundry seriously)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I mean, yeah, he'd predict you punching him in the face with your big muscles.

And then it would happen.

but that's why you form a superteam because why bother fightin

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Who else would join?

I feel like Ran could use his powers of persistent questioning to kind of drain someone's sustenance. Kind of like Parasite, or something. Then again maybe he'd be a member of the ROGUE'S GALLERY

Actually this sounds like amazing material for a weird webcomic and fits perfectly within my sense of style.

Overswarm as Overswarm, the hobo living in a bucket outside of the bar that y'all use as your secret base.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
He would of course terrorize the underside of bridges.
For I am a troll.

That was a bridge in Ireland, btw. It said "no trespassing past this fence" so I went into the bridge and went out the other side.

Ireland was fun. All you have to do is pass all the "no trespassing" signs.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Who else would join?

lol. lolol

but yeah WL this sounds like a good webcomic. Hop to it!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I guess I can be named:

ANSWER ME NOW.

And sure i'll join

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i will join i guess, sounds fun, never considered me much of a superhero, so just give me a totally bland and boring role like grocery-store manager.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
real talk OS that picture is gorgeous. I'm a bit confused though, its that like... the edge of a broken bridge or something? I can't really tell what it is.

Really damn cool picture though.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
real talk OS that picture is gorgeous. I'm a bit confused though, its that like... the edge of a broken bridge or something? I can't really tell what it is.

Really damn cool picture though.
Cliffs of Mohr. It's the edge of a cliff, straight down. It wasn't even the biggest one o_O

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Oh wow I just noticed there was an overswarm on that cliff. Nice one.

We must form a superhero squad.

Ryker with his psychic powers of prediction can mastermind schemes via batman-esque PREPARATION TIME. G-Life, with his big muscles, will help me beat down criminals with my own muscles (which are also big, but it's not my super power it's tangential. Also G-Life's muscles are like sentient or some ****)

I of course have the bouncer powers: strangling people and throwing them for far distances (distance is increase if I'm throwing them through a doorway, of course)

But what to name it...
/in.

As in, /in both for being part of this, and "Slash-In" would be a delicious name for this.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
/in sounds like a great title.

For dGames' sake, it'll be about catchin' scum.

EDIT: But who would be the scum?
EDIT2: No seriously, someone contact me so I can bounce story ideas off them.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Never seeen Ryker as scum that much at all...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ah I see. Well then we can just lynch him.

Top Bottom