• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's put a face to the name.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That look on Laundry's face is the same one I get everytime I grab a black guy or a native on the shoulder and am about to kick them out. They turn, and then, the expression. The expression can only be called "shanky".
This is going to be sigged.

BY A MARITIMER.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Macman remains the one time I ever wasn't surprised by that on the internet.

I used to think that makes me a huge racist but I have since realized that it's more because every other black person on the damn internet is a huge weaboo.

EDIT: Waaait....

...beaboo...?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
It's not so much that I'm racist, just that I never anticipate race on an online forum. It rarely ever applies unless people are making stupid jokes.

Axel

J|Zεη
again, see above post.
I getcha dude. No idea how that would even make you seem racist lol. I guess I generally just assume everyone is white until I see their pic. The only people I every really pictured otherwise is Ranmaru, who I always saw as hispanic/italian/Mario combo, and Kooz who I'm still in denial of not being black.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Yeh, I guess that's just the whole faceless syndrome of the internet. After awhile, you just start associating them by avatars and ****.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I getcha dude. No idea how that would even make you seem racist lol. I guess I generally just assume everyone is white until I see their pic. The only people I every really pictured otherwise is Ranmaru, who I always saw as hispanic/italian/Mario combo, and Kooz who I'm still in denial of not being black.
I always pictured you as your old avatar. It looked manga'ish and was black and white. No idea who/what it was though :/

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I like that L what avi. Makes me think you are town. : DDD

Also. I remember first seeing you with an L avi, but not that one I think. It was L squating.

Then I remember that red head girl avi in FE or around that time.

THEN. Around BIM 4 I remember you having the tobi avi.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeh, I guess that's just the whole faceless syndrome of the internet. After awhile, you just start associating them by avatars and ****.
This is why I change my avatar so often. I figure it'd be hard to associate me with avatars if I change it often enough xD.

well that and I get bored with avatars rather easily.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Classic Blue's blue hue is fine, du'e. Y'all just don't have enough testosterone in your tiny muscles and tinier testicles to absorb it, obv.

marshy knows whattup

also somehow I don't have a problem with being associated with John Freeman, Don Draper, and Batman.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I used to like Vibrant.
Then I went to Generations: Sapphire and never went back.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
also somehow I don't have a problem with being associated with John Freeman, Don Draper, and Batman.
Why would any of these be a problem. I mean I have no problem with being associated with Sailor Jupiter, a select couple of other anime characters, or freaking Garbador. It admittedly causes many laughs.

As far as skins go, I don't think I'll ever change off Child of Cyborg.

Top Bottom