• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets Pick Up The Pace@pownz Mar/28/09 Sfiv

Sanu

Smash Champion
Can you stop ****ing posting your tourney threads IN THE WRONG ****ING BOARD?

G U R U

Smash Lord
This is a problem with Street fighter atm. With no dedicated console there are people who don't play PS3 (me). They should just come out with a stick that works for both.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i think its better to keep the canadian tourneys in the regional forums, at the tourney listings i end up losing track of stuff cause of other tourneys getting bumped,its much more convient,we have like 6 active topics here anyways so its not a big deal

maybe i can come!

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Just heard SFIV was on PS3. I play on 360 but there's not a huge difference between the controllers so it's not a big deal to me. I just don't have a PS3 controller. Does Pownz have extra controllers for this like you do for Smash?

Gouk brothers are too good.

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
The Tourney will be run on PS3's and there are some controller available. Many of the attendees bring their own pads and are usually willing to let others use them if asked nicely.

If your a member at Pownz, you can come to the store before Mar 28th and pre-reg for only $5. You need to pay and pre-reg on or before Mar 27th to take advantange of the deal.

Top Bottom