• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's murder that move! (How to deal with specific moves) Pacman's down+B

MGK

Smash Apprentice
With Pac-mans down B, if it's on the ground, you have these options:

- fTilt (Sweet spot)
- dTilt
- Dash Attack ( Sweet Spot )
- Any Aerial ( Both hits of Nair )

If he does it in the air:

- Up Smash
- Uair ( If spaced, the fir hydrant passes you and you are safe )
- Nair ( space the first hit and it starts to linger which it can cover more options )

I also have a Question about how to punish ZSS Down B, I know reading it and going for uSmash is probably the best option, but once they read to fade back from the uSmash, what do you do then? I've tried Uair, Bair but they seem to fail most time. Any tips?

jmanup85

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jmanup85
3DS FC
1633-4569-8126
I've been airdodging into the ZSS down b to force her to land with lag and just punish it accordingly afterwards. Other than that I don't have much to report.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I use double jump Uair, Dair, or Nair for ZSS' down b. For Dair and Uair I fast fall it quickly , so if I miss I'm not too punishable and can maybe even chase them still.

Zam053

Smash Cadet
How do you guys break through ZSS's paralyzer wall?
Power Shield your way to the victory, like most of weak projectiles. WizKick can work, but only to nullify the shot, because you still have to deal with its ending lag, which is enough to ZSS to grab you, depending of the distance. But remember: If you Power Shield, try to get away of her grab, so she can't juggle you and do the typical UAir strings into UpB.

If it is DSmash, it has somewhat of a slow startup lag, you you can try to challenge it with both FTilt and DTilt. We have better range and those attacks have faster FAF, so I think it can work.

Top Bottom