• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Battle of AGES, a SEGA platform fighter

What's the roster number gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member

1. City escape (SA2)
2. Rooftop Run

Planet wisp Was a close runner up

osby

Smash Obsessed
  1. Rooftop Run: Spagonia is one of my favorite countries in Unleashed. The way it's descibed here sounds like a fun stage, too.
  2. City Escape (Sonic Adventure 2): I'm not as familiar with this game but another set piece stage would be nice.

D

Deleted member

1. City Escape (SA2)
2. Rooftop Run

Last edited by a moderator:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Alright, here are the results:

Rooftop Run: 8 points
Planet Wisp: 5 points
SA2 City Escape: 17 points
Faraway Avalon: 2 points
SF City Escape: 1 points

Sonic Adventure 2's City Escape will be our third and final Sonic stage in the base game!

Of course, we will now proceed to:

Job #77: Submit a tracklist for City Escape

As usual now, we'll touch on the tracklist for this stage. For reference, here are our other two Sonic stages' tracklists:
Tracklist:

-E.G.G.M.A.N. (Sonic Adventure 2)
-Death Egg Robot (Sonic Generations remix)
-Big Arms (Sonic Generations remix)
-Boss Theme (Sonic 1)
-Eggman Mean Bean (Sonic Mania)
-Stardust Speedway (Sonic CD)
-Doomsday Zone (Sonic & Knuckles)
-Death Egg Zone (Sonic 2)
-Militant Missionary (Sonic Adventure)
-Egg Golem (Sonic Adventure 2)
-Vs. Egg Dragoon (Sonic Unleashed)
-Nega Wisp Armor Phase 2 (Sonic Colors)
-Dr. Eggman Showdown (Sonic Lost World)
-Hurry Up (Sonic the Fighters)
You can have a bit of overlap if there are any tracks in there that you feel are necessary for inclusion in this one, but try to at least mostly keep it to tracks we haven't added yet. Also remember the 16-track limit.

Now then, I was thinking we could start up other jobs already while we're doing movesets or tracklists specifically - mainly cause these tend to be the slowest days in the thread and are moreso focused on "completing" things we just added rather than 100% new content. Sorta like what we just did with this and the Tails moveset! So for the sake of speeding things up a bit, I Might Sometimes start up another new job while we do one of these two things.

With that said, here's another new job:

Job #78: Submit an item

Yeah, if we're to keep up the rhythm we've been keeping up with item rounds, now would be time for another one! So not much to say here, you know the drill by now, you can submit any item idea from any SEGA property. Go nuts.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 77

-Escape From The City (Sonic Adventure 2)
-Escape From The City (Modern) (Sonic Generations)
-Escape From The City (Classic) (Sonic Generations)
-The Mad Convoy Race (Sonic Adventure 2)
-Believe in Myself (Sonic Adventure)
-Believe in Myself (Sonic Adventure 2)
-It Doesn't Matter (Sonic Adventure)
-It Doesn't Matter (Sonic Adventure 2)
-Virtual Enemies (Sonic Forces)
-Chasing Drive (Sonic Adventure 2)
-This Way Out (Sonic Adventure 2)
-Rumbling HWY (Sonic Adventure 2)
-Suitable Opponent (Sonic Adventure 2)
-Vengeance Is Mine (Sonic Adventure 2)
-GUN Mobile (Sonic Adventure 2)
-We Can (Sonic Heroes)

I wanted to use City songs and also songs vaguely associated with Sonic Adventure 2's Hero Story.

Job 78

Tarot Cards (Persona)

This will appear floating slightly above the ground anyone can pick them up and picking one up summons a random persona that performs a single powerful ability.

Potential Abilities

Agi - A Blast of Fire is sent forwards
Agilao - A Strong Cone of Fire is sent forwards
Zio - A Bolt of lighting strikes an opponent
Mazio - A bolt of lightning strikes each opponent
Garu - Some wind damages an opponent and sends them upwards
Magarula - Several Powerful Gusts of wind appear.
Bufu - A random opponent is frozen
Mabufudyne - Every opponent is damaged and frozen
Hama - A random opponent has a 25% chance of instantly being KO'd
Eiha - A small blast of dark damage is sent forwards
Megido - A ball of Almighty damage falls onto the stage
Dia -The User is healed
Mediarama - The User and their teammates are fully restored
Tarukaja - The User's damage is increased
Tarunda - An opponents damage is lowered.

Last edited:

SonicMario

Smash Master
City Escape (Sonic Adventure 2) Tracklist

1. Escape From The City (Original) - Sonic Adventure 2
2. Open Your Heart (Original) - Sonic Adventure
3. Live and Learn - Sonic Adventure 2
4. It Doesn't Matter (SA2 Version) - Sonic Adventure 2
5. I Believe In Myself (SA2 Version) - Sonic Adventure 2
6. Green Forest - Sonic Adventure 2
7. Pyramid Cave - Sonic Adventure 2
8. Crazy Gadget - Sonic Adventure 2
9. What I'm Made Of - Sonic Heroes
10. Unawakening Float - Sonic and the Secret Rings
11. Catch Me If You Can (Zero Gravity version) - Sonic Riders Zero Gravity
12. Knight Of The Wind - Sonic and the Black Knight
13. Endless Possibility - Sonic Unleashed
14. Reach For The Stars - Sonic Colors
15. City Escape (Modern - Generations) - Sonic Generations
16. Theme of Infinite - Sonic Forces

I went with almost half of the songs being from SA2 with Open your Heart in there from the first one to cover the first half. While the latter half is sort of getting into at least one track from a couple different Modern Sonic games to sort of go with the theme that was asked for in terms of Stage. Even if some of these songs aren't too fitting for a City. These are some tracks I feel could boost up the Sonic music representation.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Job #77: City Escape tracklist
  1. Escape from the City (Sonic Adventure 2)
  2. That’s the Way I Like It (Sonic Adventure 2)
  3. Won’t Stop, Just Go! (Sonic Adventure 2)
  4. Live and Learn (Sonic Adventure 2)
  5. It Doesn’t Matter (Sonic Adventure 2)
  6. Run Through the Speed Highway (Sonic Adventure)
  7. Rail Canyon (Sonic Heroes)
  8. What I’m Made Of (Sonic Heroes)
  9. Back 2 Back (Sonic Rush)
  10. What U Need (Sonic Rush)
  11. Rooftop Run (Sonic Unleashed)
  12. Skyscraper Scamper (Sonic Unleashed)
  13. Starlight Carnival (Sonic Colors)
  14. Honeycomb Highway (Sonic Lost World)
  15. Sunset Heights (Sonic Forces)
  16. Living in the City (Sonic R)
Basically my though process here was trying to pick music that either A, was from city-themed levels, or B, best fit the high energy of the City Escape stage. Also wanted to squeeze in a few notable omissions since this is gonna be the last Sonic stage, particularly Rooftop Run’s theme and the Sonic Rush songs. If I’m gonna add Naganuma bangers to this project, I’m not waiting until we get to Jet Set Radio, dammit!

As for the item job, I’m gonna resubmit the fishing rod.

Job #78: Fishing Rod (Sega Bass Fishing)

View attachment 326913

I’m pretty sure I don’t need to explain what a fishing rod is to y'all, but I will give a quick rundown of Sega Bass Fishing. Sega Bass Fishing is one of the more popular and well-known sports titles on the Sega Dreamcast and is one of the best-selling games on that console period. It’s one of only 17 titles to get an All-Stars release for the Dreamcast and was one of the handful of lucky Dreamcast titles to get ported to (at the time) modern consoles in 2011.

When a player grabs a fishing rod, they’re able to throw out the line and hook any opponent that gets caught in it. The player can then reel in the enemy by mashing the attack button. Once reeled in, the player can then throw the opponent in any direction they input. The rod breaks after an opponent is thrown. The fishing rod can also be used to catch other items.

Last edited:
For job 78:
I'll resubmit my older Item submittion back in August:
Job 59:
Shield Monitor (Sonic the Hedgehog)
(I can't post photo of it, but it's design is based in Classic Monitor design from Sonic 1)

This item will appear after spawning, giving random shields after destroying it.
Shields:
Normal: Gives you Shield that can dissappear after contact on enemy's attack.
Fire: Gives you new back aerial and forward Air as Fire Dash, also Gives you immunity to Fire attacks and after contact with flammable part of Stage, it ignites it.
Bubble: Gives you new Down aerial called "Bubble drop" and it can make you immune to drowning.
Electric: Gives you new Up Aerial, Immunity to electric moves and pulls items to you.
C'mon guys, this Item would definitely fit into game! We never had a Ability Type item in this game. This is completely unique item.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #78: Banana (Super Monkey Ball)
1632724750640.png
Exactly what it says on the tin. Appearing in certain courses and as a dedicated item in the Monkey Race party game, Banana is a throwable item. When thrown, it turns into a peel that causes opponents to stumble and fall upon contact, while healing the user slightly. Rarely, it can also spawn as a bunch of bananas, which will send out several peels and heal the user more.

I know, simple but I think it's an item that fits the tone of our game and there's no real reason to leave it out.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Looks like I'm going to re-submit this.

Job #78: Item - Ideyas (NIGHTS into Dreams)

View attachment 327017

The Ideyas are crystalline orbs that represent human dream energy and their light is what creates the Nightopians (by colliding two Ideyas) in the Night Dimension, reflecting something about the Visitors according to Owl in Journey of Dreams. The Nightmarens often steal the Ideyas from Visitors for Wizeman, which will make him able to open a portal to the human world and rule it all if enough Ideyas are stolen.

In the games, when the Visitors dualize with NiGHTS, they allow them to use their Red Ideya of Courage, the most powerful of them. This makes NiGHTS strong enough to be able to leave their prison, and to fight against the Nightmarens and even their own creator, Wizeman the Wicked.

In Battle of AGES, a jellyfish-like machine called Ideya Capture will appear in the stage, containing a random-colored Ideya (which changes until it's released from a machine) inside it. If a player destroy it as a machine explodes (which also damages nearby players except one who broke it), they will be able to pick a Ideya to grant themselves various buffs to their stats or attacks for a short period of time, up to 10 seconds in other words.
  • Red Ideya of Courage - Grants a boost in special moves.
  • White Ideya of Purity - Grants a boost in neutral attacks.
  • Blue Ideya of Intelligence - Grants a boost in defense (shield/dodging).
  • Green Ideya of Growth - Grants a boost in speed and air-dashes.
  • Yellow Ideya of Hope - Grants a boost in jump.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Job 78: Lance (Valkyria Chronicles)

Largo-Lance.png

An unusual weapon. The Lance, is a gigantic...well...lance, with a difference. It's actually a freaking rocket launcher with the cone like end of the lance designed to fire off from the base. These unusual firearms were designed to take care of armoured tanks in the Europan War.

In Battle of Ages, players would be able to pick this up and fire three shots(incidentally the amount of ammo a Lancer is equipped with) before the lance runs out.
The missile end packs a powerful punch dealing some of the most insane damage in the game from an item, but it's a little unwieldy to aim, sometimes shooting up and down preventing clean shots, making it potentially much better at closer range despite it's projectile like nature.

Still...if it DOES hit, it's going to hurt...a lot. And you do get three shots...and when the last shot is fired, players are left with the lance base which they can throw at opponents in one last desperate attack.

An additional downside is that it slows the user down with the sheer weight of the thing, preventing them from doing much whilst holding it making them a sitting duck...although it's upto the opponent if the risk of coming too close and attempting to dodge the missile is worth the potential reward of racking up damage on the lance user. If they don't dodge it up close well...well...they'll be flying into the horizon with a hole punched clean through them...

Job 78: Lance (Valkyria Chronicles)

View attachment 331806

An unusual weapon. The Lance, is a gigantic...well...lance, with a difference. It's actually a freaking rocket launcher with the cone like end of the lance designed to fire off from the base. These unusual firearms were designed to take care of armoured tanks in the Europan War.

In Battle of Ages, players would be able to pick this up and fire three shots(incidentally the amount of ammo a Lancer is equipped with) before the lance runs out.
The missile end packs a powerful punch dealing some of the most insane damage in the game from an item, but it's a little unwieldy to aim, sometimes shooting up and down preventing clean shots, making it potentially much better at closer range despite it's projectile like nature.

Still...if it DOES hit, it's going to hurt...a lot. And you do get three shots...and when the last shot is fired, players are left with the lance base which they can throw at opponents in one last desperate attack.

An additional downside is that it slows the user down with the sheer weight of the thing, preventing them from doing much whilst holding it making them a sitting duck...although it's upto the opponent if the risk of coming too close and attempting to dodge the missile is worth the potential reward of racking up damage on the lance user. If they don't dodge it up close well...well...they'll be flying into the horizon with a hole punched clean through them...
Your item looks Fantastic, I hope it's gonna be added into Game.
If it's gonna be added into Game, I'll be happy and everyone else.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Speed Weed? I have two questions.
1. If BATTLE OF AGES was real game, then what console would be released?
2. Is this Game thread will have DLC content?
1. That's honestly up to your interpretation. This is a fake game at the end of the day, and while I do like to be pretty thorough with the concept, I also like to leave a little bit of hypothetical info out for each member to imagine their own version of. Personally, I'm just approaching this as being for "modern platforms"
2. Ye

1. That's honestly up to your interpretation. This is a fake game at the end of the day, and while I do like to be pretty thorough with the concept, I also like to leave a little bit of hypothetical info out for each member to imagine their own version of. Personally, I'm just approaching this as being for "modern platforms"
2. Ye
OK and thanks for the Answers, dude!

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Alright, gang, sorry I'm late: voting on both the tracklist and items has begun!

Here are our tracklist options:

cashregister9 cashregister9 's tracklist
SonicMario SonicMario 's tracklist
OrpheusTelos OrpheusTelos ' tracklist

Go vote on this poll:

As for the items:

Tarot Card ( cashregister9 cashregister9 )
Fishing Rod ( OrpheusTelos OrpheusTelos )
Shield Monitor ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds ),
Banana ( osby osby )
Ideyas ( tonygameman tonygameman )
Lance ( YoshiandToad YoshiandToad )

Vote for your top 3 picks - keep your own submission in third place if you're going to self-vote.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
1. Banana (Simple but effective healing idea with combat properties. I like it)
2. Shield Monitor (I actually kinda like this)
3. Fishing Rod (very cool idea, I'd love to see this in action with someone using the Big the Cat assist to do multiple fishing rod juggle throws)

Small question to the group;
When we're resubmitting posts of old ideas, I notice a lot of people quote their original post rather than just repost the idea.

Is there a Smashboards rule reason for this or is it personal preference?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Small question to the group;
When we're resubmitting posts of old ideas, I notice a lot of people quote their original post rather than just repost the idea.

Is there a Smashboards rule reason for this or is it personal preference?
I think it's simply easier to quote the post.

If the original post has any picture files (which most nominations have), you need to upload them again. It's not much work but it's still an extra step. Same with quoting your post and then manually removing the quote lines.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Alright, voting on both things is finished!

On one side, OrpheusTelos' tracklist for City Escape wins!

And on the other, let's look at the item results:

Tarot Card: 3 points
Fishing Rod: 16 points
Shield Monitor: 4 points
Banana: 12 points
Ideyas: 3 points
Lance: 16 points

So there was actually a tie - but this doesn't matter since we were gonna add the top 2 anyway so it works out. The Lance and Fishing Rod will be our next two items! That's half of our item lineup decided on if I'm not mistaken...

Job #79: Submit a moveset for Jacky

So we'll be slowing back down a bit from now on - I tried speeding up what I often found to be the more uneventful moments on this thread, but it got a bit stressful and I think I ended up biting off more than I could chew. Anyway, yeah, it's about time we do Jacky. You know how moveset submissions go by now, so lets gooooooooo

Last edited:
Jacky Moveset:

Jacky would be Footsies Character that has Close Combat Attacks and some attacks similar to Akira, but Faster and weaker, yet unpredictable.

His Jab will be Jab Straight Attack.
Tilts are same as Akira's Tilts, but Faster.
Smash attacks are:
  • Side Smash: Middle Smash - Jacky gives a huge Punch that will break enemies' bones with huge damage.
  • Up Smash: Lightning Kick - Jacky quickly Kicks the Enemy upwards with High Damage.
  • Down Smash: Smash low Kick - Jacky kicks the enemy low with high Damage. It can edge guard.
Aerial Similar to Akira's, but Down Air is different and it's called:
- Down Air: Leap low Kick - Jacky kicks downwards in air that Spikes Enemies.
Grab and Throws are somewhat similar to Akira, but more deadly.

Lets see how his Special Attacks look like:
Neutral Special: Smash Kick - Jacky launches his leg straightforward at enemies with Moderate-high damage and it sometimes makes it unpredictable.

Side Special: Fire Darts - Jacky runs for small distance and he does a Flying Kick into Face with Flame effect that gives the Moderate Damge, but big knockback.

Up Special: Jumping Knee Stomp - Jacky jumps High and drops himself with Knee facing Downwards that is ready to spike Someone. It is a Recovery move that acts like its original Counterpart and Nigel Thornberry's Whale Crash due to jumping high and falling kill.

Down Special: Soccer Ball Kick - Jacky kicks the Enemy like a Ball with huge damage and small knockback.

Allstar Move: Outrun Brawl - Jacky summons Ferrari from OutRun and rams while driving at enemies with Cutscene, where he drives to San Francisco bay and summons other Characters from Virtua Fighter as Goh and Pai Chan are beating the enemy up like in VF, giving a Instant KO.

Alts:
  • Akira White
  • Vanessa Brown
  • Lei-Fei yellow
  • Siba Green
  • Black Lion Rafale
  • Dural Silver
  • OutRun red (Reference to One of Yu Suzuki's Works, OutRun)

(Don't Judge me, I'm making the Moveset for First time on this Thread and I can accidentally suck on those).

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Well, the usual time has passed: Tankman's moveset wins by default.

That's our two latest characters fully covered - we're about to move onto the next character, but before that, here's one more job:

Job #80: Submit a misc. assist from a console-era SEGA IP

So as you can probably tell by now, our misc stage and assist jobs will be going hand-in-hand with each other in terms of theming! So now, we'll be basically be doing the assist equivalent of the stage job we just did. Hopefully we're all more prepared in terms of what exactly is on the table and what isn't! As a reminder:

"So basically, we're talkin' stages assists from IP that SEGA made for their own consoles. This means the:

-SG-1000
-Master System
-Mega Drive
-Game Gear
-Saturn
-Dreamcast

And anything else inbetween. There is one exception however: in the case of acquired properties that debuted before SEGA went third-party, they just have to have debuted on anything other than arcades to be eligible.

Also no arcade ports: this is for games that were specifically made for these systems."

This pretty much holds up still! Also I will remind you once again: whatever assist wins will not only disconfirm that character but also their entire series.

That should be everything - now go nuts!

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Yall have no idea how long I’ve waited to be able to submit this as an assist. And now that the day has come where they’re eligible, this project will never know peace. If you know Speed Weed’s taste in Sega characters to any extent, you probably know where I’m going with this. That’s right, the character I’m going to be pitching today is.....

Job #80: WIIIIIIIIIIIILD WOODY!

80DBA5C2-FF19-4B3F-8464-DB8740E0561D.png

“Orpheus, who is this handsome fellow?,” you might be asking yourself. Well, his name is Woody. WIIIIIILD WOODY! And he’s the titular protagonist of the 1995 Sega CD classic of the same name. He’s a rambunctious, hyper-energetic pencil brought to life for the purpose of saving the world from destruction. He has the ability to make anything he draws come to life and erase anything with his... er, unfortunately placed eraser bottom.

As I’m sure fellow die-hard Wild Woody fan Speed Weed can attest to, Wild Woody is a… fascinating piece of Sega’s history. It was developed by Sega of America as a “swan song” for the Sega CD, and boy what a note to end that add-on with. It’s not a very good game at all, but everything surrounding it is so bat**** insane that you can’t help but fixate on it. If you’ve never experienced this modern marvel for yourself, here’s a quick rundown of just about every bat**** insane aspect of Wild Woody’s existence:
  1. Pre-rendered cutscenes with animation that looks straight out of one of those bowling alley strike animations (you know the ones)
  2. An absolutely unhinged storyline involving a stolen cursed artifact causing the end of the world thanks to a series of incredibly specific conditions
  3. Woody himself being an amalgamation of every EXTREEEEEEEME 90’s mascot with attitude
  4. The brief 5 seconds they try to set up a serious plot point involving Woody forgetting his identity only to never bring it up again
  5. The main villain being implied to have been involved in the fall of Atlantis and the sinking of the Titanic
  6. The mermaid easter egg. I’m not gonna go into more detail because Smashboards is for good children of all ages, but just… the ****ing mermaid easter egg
  7. The soundtrack being composed by Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal, who would later go on to become one of the lead guitarists for Guns n’ Roses. Which means that Guns n’ Roses has a closer connection to Wild Woody than any other game on our roster. Said soundtrack also goes hard for no reason.
So yeah, Wild Woody is one of the most chaotic things Sega has ever put out and I urge everyone here to experience it for themselves. Not necessarily by playing the game, but at least watch the cutscenes on YouTube. It is something I can only liken to a religious experience. And honestly, the main reason why I’m submitting Wild Woody isn’t because he’s secretly some important character to Sega’s legacy or because his game is a hidden gem. I just think it’d be funny if he made it in. And besides, while it’s nice to talk about the more fondly remembered stuff, sometimes it’s just fun to throw in some weird obscure **** for the lols.

While I dare not suggest that William D. Woodrow is anything short of a Sega All-Star that deserves to be playable, I do think his specific set of talents would be best served in an assist role. When summoned, Woody will appear and scream his iconic line, “TIME TO START SKETCHIN’!!!!” He’ll then draw a kangaroo, jump in its pouch, and proceed to throw sticks of dynamite as the kangaroo hops around the stage. If one of Woody’s victims is within KO range (say, 10 stamina left), he’ll finish by running up and erasing them with his… uhhhh… eraser ass. Probably one of the more morbid assist functions, but honestly I can’t think of anything more fitting for Woody.

Last edited:
Console Assist Submittion:
Chuchus and KapuKapu (Chu Chu Rocket)

When summoned, the ChuChus are running through whole stage in any Direction and KapuKapu is chasing them. If mice have contact with Player, they trip the Player and KapuKapu Bites it to KO itself. Also when ChuChus are in the Air, KapuKapu jumps and follows them In Mid-Air with jumping and the Cat can kill Someone in the Air.
They can't be KOed (Mice and Cat).

I'll nominate them, because they could represent ChuChu Rocket itself. They can't do anything except Running at enemies with Deadly chance to KO players. It would be fun Assist to use, like Attack the Player that you can't defeat or playing with your Friends.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Casey (Kid Chameleon)

Once Summoned Casey will skateboard onto the stage and take out a mask and put it on and use the attack. after attacking with the first mask he will use 2 more masks and then leave

These are the masks and abilities Casey can use:
Berserker: Casey uses the horns on the mask to ram into opponents
Cyclone: Casey will do a powerful Spinning Lariat
EyeClops: Casey will shoot a powerful laser
Maniaxe: Casey will throw a powerful axe in an arc
Red Stealth: Caset will slash an opponent with a Katana

I nominate this guy because just look at him, and also I feel like this is a fun idea for an assist.

D

Deleted member

Larcen Tyler (Eternal Champions)
Larcen is a character from the lesser known Sega fighting game, Eternal Champions. A burglar working for the mob before he was killed by a bomb, he was then resurrected to fight for the sake of the universe. Larcen was treated almost like the main character of the game, even recving his own spin off beat-en up, Chicago Syndicate. When summoned, he will jump around the stage and fight much like he does in the original game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
To celebrate the release of Lost Judgement.

Yagami (Judgement)
Yagmai is the main character from the Judgement series, a seires set in the Yazuka universe but treated as it's own thing. He is a detective who uses unconventional methods to get his perp. When summoned, he will look for clues, and upon finding one, will chase a fighter and attack them using martial arts.
Yagami isn't eligible for this job, this one's about console games SEGA made before going third-party

Top Bottom