• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's make a MONTAGE!! *Lucas Community Combo Video*

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
I'd like to make a community video, so over time if you guys get any videos or anything, just send it to BlueberrySyrup (My NNID) and I'll gladly throw it in if it's good enough, would prefer at least 2 per player if you enter it.

We also need music to go with it, and of course.... PEOPLE!!

When I get home I hope you guys have seen this and discussed it a little bit, I'll be more than happy to make a combo video for us all!!

EarthBoundEnigma

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EarthBoundEnigma
I have a part of a replay I'd love to share. PK Freeze -> PKT2 -> Spike KO vs Mario. I've landed it quite a few times.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Ooh this sounds fun. I think I have a few good clips to share~

How is the music being chosen? Will there be one piece of music for the entire video, or will each individual person be able to choose music for their segment?

AirJordans

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
haventthewit
Switch FC
SW-6898-5786-4663
I have some stuff, but I'm not sure it's anything anyone cares about haha.

I posted this I. The theater thread too but if there's anything worth a damn I can send you the replay-

https://youtu.be/fSUzBmjjHoU

(Obviously with me sending the replay it wouldn't be potato quality D: lol)

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Cool stuff. I've got some replays I'd love to help contribute with. :)

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
The music will be picked on my tastes and what you guys want. If there's anybody who wants to volunteer watching while I edit so we can brainstorm ideas towards the end thaT would be great too.

I don't mind doing this so if it makes you guys happy I'm happy too. (:

Go ahead and post music ideas if you have them, doesn't have to be mother

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
The music will be picked on my tastes and what you guys want. If there's anybody who wants to volunteer watching while I edit so we can brainstorm ideas towards the end thaT would be great too.

I don't mind doing this so if it makes you guys happy I'm happy too. (:

Go ahead and post music ideas if you have them, doesn't have to be mother
Oh, I'm working on montages myself so I definitely volunteer to help there.

I can also send a few replays I have, been collecting them for a while now for my own montage.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Oh, I'm working on montages myself so I definitely volunteer to help there.

I can also send a few replays I have, been collecting them for a while now for my own montage.
I would appreciate that, also my name is Blueberry-Syrup on Skype if anybody wants to contact me there as well.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Cool stuff. I've got some replays I'd love to help contribute with. :)
More than welcome to help out bro, I would prefer everyone to have a minimum of 2 clips.

Also, if you guys wanted I could use custom font that you like for your clips.

Lord Retardus

Smash Cadet
I'd love to contribute! Are 3DS clips fine, or will I have to start paying more attention to the WiiU version?

EnhaloTricks

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to take part in this! I think I've got some good stuff saved, I need to get home and check though :p

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
I'd love to contribute! Are 3DS clips fine, or will I have to start paying more attention to the WiiU version?
Wii U only please!

Im digging all the suggestions, I'll probably start making it mid next month or sooner. Depends on how much time you all want

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I always liked this remix a lot. I think it might work in a combo video.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
What's the deadline for submissions?

phili

Smash Apprentice
NNID
phili11
I've got lots of video of combos/strings that are 40-50% long and probably 50+ clips of bair spikes but they're all recorded to my computer and not saved on my wii u :(

Would really love to see this when it comes out though. Great idea!

AirJordans

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
haventthewit
Switch FC
SW-6898-5786-4663
I've got lots of video of combos/strings that are 40-50% long and probably 50+ clips of bair spikes but they're all recorded to my computer and not saved on my wii u :(

Would really love to see this when it comes out though. Great idea!
I'm pretty sure you'd be saving @ BlueberrySyrup BlueberrySyrup a step by sending him a clip

AirJordans

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
haventthewit
Switch FC
SW-6898-5786-4663
yep probably, but I need more than an in order to send clips from my computer
you mistyped something there so I'm not completely sure what you were trying to say, but I'm assuming you're saying you need to know how to send them?

...How about just ask @ BlueberrySyrup BlueberrySyrup what would be easiest? I feel like you're making this more difficult than it needs to be haha. Hopefully you can figure it out because I'd love to see your clips!

Last edited:

phili

Smash Apprentice
NNID
phili11
Edited to fix post, was missing a word. And yeah @ BlueberrySyrup BlueberrySyrup if you could private message me an email that I could send my clips to, that would be great. Alternatively, I could upload them to google drive and you can download them. Just let me know

StinkyHands

Smash Rookie
I have this, and alot of other sweet replays on my wii u, I can send to you if you like. my nnid is Stinkyhands, and if i send you the replays Im sure you can get better quality than I can, seeing as I don't have a capture card. Here is a link to a PK Freeze > back air spike that I thought was sick! Let me know if you want me to add you and send the replay. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM5f407VIRc

Kangaexe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
onlykanga
3DS FC
2363-5649-9211
I'd like to make a community video, so over time if you guys get any videos or anything, just send it to BlueberrySyrup (My NNID) and I'll gladly throw it in if it's good enough, would prefer at least 2 per player if you enter it.

We also need music to go with it, and of course.... PEOPLE!!

When I get home I hope you guys have seen this and discussed it a little bit, I'll be more than happy to make a combo video for us all!!
Ill add you soon! Im sure if got a few

Seleir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yoshigold
3DS FC
2707-1692-7697
Switch FC
2632-8168-1029
guys i think for a combo video one can receive all the replays of lucas and make a community video right?

Seleir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yoshigold
3DS FC
2707-1692-7697
Switch FC
2632-8168-1029
Guys who i need to add for videos?

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Alright guys, I'm gonna change the rules up a bit, the video might be postponed in order to find our best Lucas players to represent in the video, this will also allow for us to get combos ready and find new technology.

So the options are either... make one, with everybody (This could get messy)
Make one with our top 10~ish
And top 10 would be picked through tourneys, votes, or whatever decisions necessary.

Top Bottom