• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's get Kismet a DS

Purple

Hi guys!
-LET'S GET KISMET A DS THREAD-

Kismet2 our awesome bird lover got his DS stolen. (the irony).
I'm thinking a ds costs about 125 and a pokemon game costs 35.

Let's all give him 5 bucks each :o. Out of the kindness of ours hearts :D

Or he can win a tourney. w/e

DONATORS :D
AntiC
Teh_Albino
Zip
Nevershootme
TheReflexWonder
Biglou
Player 1
flatsoda
Rx
-Turtle-
Zom~B
SleepyK

OH SNAPS! HE"LL NEVER BUY A DS AGAIN IF THIS DS DOESN'T GET BOUGHT BY US!

Current Donation Total
75$
FOR THE POKEMANS

FOR JUSTICE!

Purple

Hi guys!
i still have a few games myself since i have a flash card, i'll probably just give him my pokemon pearl.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
does calvin not like flash cards?
if not, i'll buy him one in lieu of DS donation

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I can call up some people I know to help you get his DS back. Just tell me where and when and we'll take care of it don't you worry.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Calvin is just going to the next waba and take you guys money *through tournament* so he can buy a DS and you guys can get some experience while your at it.
2 birds one laser lol

Player-1

Smash Legend
I have 2 gameboy colors with a pokemon yellow in one of them, I can give him that, 1st gen pokemon are the only good ones.

Purple

Hi guys!
id donate if there was a possible way to get him the money XD
anyone outside of georgia would have to take the long and hard course of doing paypall via someone's account o_o. I'm deciding to put 20 dollars into this fund, hopefully reflex matches me. that's 40 dollars, and expecting five dollars from people who wanted to donate we're looking at.. 65 dollars right now.

we have 8 donators, let's keep this going. by donations i'm meaning items/money/games, etc.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
So I have a used DS I don't use very often. Despite my love for Calvin, I don't think I could give it away... $70 sound reasonable though? That's almost half price. I'd give him my pokemon diamond too.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So I have a used DS I don't use very often. Despite my love for Calvin, I don't think I could give it away... $70 sound reasonable though? That's almost half price. I'd give him my pokemon diamond too.
That should be fine; I think the fund could go to this.

Rayku

Smash Lord
is this your DS Lite? Or your old one?

Purple

Hi guys!
Hmm, sounds like our deal is met. Yay Kismet2 has a DS! Much love smashboards :].

I'm getting my tax return this week hopefully. maybe i'll give 40 instead of 20? But it will have to wait until two weeks from now (monthly tourney). So everyone get their money ready. Give it to Zom~B, and he'll exchange it to kismet2 ;o

Player-3

Smash Hero
i have a level 7 turtwig in diamond on my brothers game

**** YEAH

Rayku

Smash Lord
My gameboy advance was stolen 3 days after I got it. I got it two days after the release date, and it was the only time I ever had something before anyone else :(

Top Bottom