• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let my fame begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I've discussed females with gimpyfish.

I've eaten dinner with gimpyfish.

I have even slept in the same bed as gimpyfish.

Bow down before me, brawl noobs, in your infinite quantities.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
I've discussed females with gimpyfish.

I've eaten dinner with gimpyfish.

I have even slept in the same bed as gimpyfish.

Bow down before me, brawl noobs, in your infinite quantities.
Ha you sure sound Cocky for being Gimpy's Bi*** you think his greatness can rub on you i doubt it..play me 1st if you want to get smacked

Rsflone

Smash Cadet
Yea bcuz anything that has to do with gimpy isn't spamming the boards.../sarcasm

But seriously I love gimpy I'm a bowser main as well and watching him own with him motivates me to keep getting better with the Big-B!

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Ha you sure sound Cocky for being Gimpy's Bi*** you think his greatness can rub on you i doubt it..play me 1st if you want to get smacked
I'm fairly certain this thread is a joke, since so many "noobs" ride Gimpy pecker.

Perhaps I've been eating to many waffles though.

CO18

Smash Hero
I actually have respect for you, because I admire your mario game and you were the reason why I wanted to use him in melee.
However... egotistical much?

Anyway, do you still plan on using mario? Because If so, I would love to get a match in with you with dedede.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
I'm fairly certain this thread is a joke, since so many "noobs" ride Gimpy pecker.

Perhaps I've been eating to many waffles though.
True i thought Mew2King was the best in the world wonder why people arn't his ****

I respect Gimpy because he's a Cali brawler like me this this is the year ima start entering tourneys.

Me and my Ness hopefully i can be better than Simba

Ichida

Smash Ace
Umm... pardon my newbieness... but who the bloody hell is this "Gimpyfish," and what makes him worth mentioning...?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
LMAO

You gotta carpool with him to achieve stardom.

dj_pwn1423

Smash Journeyman
wow people hes just joking around
I think sleeping in the same bed as gimpy shoud've been an obvius indication of that XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom