• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let me know if this isn't appropriate.

Smash Master
That's freaking hysterical. I might add that to my computer's background.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
How could anyone be offended? Th abortionists saw that she clearly didn't want the baby, and the anti-abortionists saw that it was a bull that came out of her, not a human. Everyone wins!

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I found it funny, but what I don't like about it is that through the whole strip, Link looks like the wolfman and in the last panel Zelda suddenly turns 80. It also doesn't make sense that Link does a C. Falcon move =/.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Looks like Peter Nguyen was trying to be offensive. And succeeded. He appears to be a respectable artist, his tactless sense of humor aside.

I'll let this stay open.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer

Edit: Someone needs to edit that gif to label the dead person as the thread creator.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
The more I look at it, the less funny it gets. Not because I've already seen it, but because the humor just doesn't seem to work as much.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
It'd be funny if you guys knew about the punch in the c***.

Otherwise it's only a bit funny.

Dibs

Smash Lord

Edit: Someone needs to edit that gif to label the dead person as the thread creator.
I can't get a gif to work and it seems that you need an all purpose version of that. So:

and you seem to love it so much.. it should be your avy too.

Tera253

Smash Ace
that is... quite disturbing to the average person...
0/1000. (no offense to topic starter, unless they made the comic)

~Tera253~

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Wow...that was uhh...pretty dumb. Why didn't Zelda explode into flames when Link punched her? Then again, I guess I should be asking why Link knows how to Falcon Punch....then again, I should probably be asking why this comic was even created. At least the art was kind of good, I guess.

PichuFTW

Smash Rookie
I'll admit, I laughed at this when I saw it. I laughed hysterically to the point that a video of me laughing would make it irresistable for you to laugh too. Link exchanged his youth for an old guy's face to get a real life AR. With the AR, he could do the move swap and master the art of Falcon Punch so he could hax out Ganon's child with in a vengeful abortion.......but to answer your question...

Let me know if this isn't appropriate.

NO IT IS NOT

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I can't get a gif to work and it seems that you need an all purpose version of that. So:

and you seem to love it so much.. it should be your avy too.

Looks weird as my avatar. I tries it for a while yesterday.

If you could take the "Me" part out of that picture, it'd be perfect. I never liked those "Me" "You" pics, they always make the person posting them look like he's trying to be hard.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Inappropriate, but I will honestly say this: I laughed my *** off.

That punchline (no pun intended) just came out of nowhere, I didn't expect that at all. And it was just wrong in so many ways.

I was like "Falcon...wha?...(O_O) LMAO"

punkonjunk

Smash Cadet
NNID
punkonjunk
3DS FC
3480-2775-5641
Switch FC
Sw-7819-1079-8971
If I got warned for spam, but this thread stayed open, how did I break a rule if it started a "topic"? I'm confused, there seems to be a discussion going on around this. Aren't all these people spamming then, too?

Top Bottom