• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leon from Star Fox for Smash Ultimate!!

EliasTheGreat

Smash Rookie
Also, feel free to join my Leon Smash Bros Discord! https://discord.gg/HMYF3Y
Overview
One of my most wanted characters for Smash is Leon from the Star Fox Franchise. I believe he would fit perfectly in the game, and as a pretty good chance of getting in. He would be a great pick for a Star Fox rep, and really his only competition for another Star Fox character is Peppy or Slippy. ( Maybe Pigma.)

Who is Leon?
Leon is a member of the deadly Star Wolf team. He is the said to be rival of Star Fox member Falco Lombardi. He is a deadly pilot, and a powerful combatant, and is one of the only Star Wolf members to stay in the crew from the beginning (If you count assault, but we try to forget about that mess.)

His chances of getting in?
I believe he has a pretty good chance of getting in, and here is why. Krystal was a character from Star Fox spoken about, and wanted for Smash, but she has been decomfirmed, for being an assist trophy. Fox and Falco are the two Star Fox members in the game, and Wolf is the only Star Wolf member in the game, who is Falcos rival you might ask? Leon. That would make two Star Fox members and two Star Wolf members. It would even the tide of battle, wouldn’t it? Also, some of the characters we have gotten have been hinted at through assist trophy’s from their franchise. Isabelle - Kapp’n. K Rool - Klaptrap. Leon - Krystal. I rest my case. Thank you for reading!
Supporters:
Sir Ridley XII Sir Ridley XII
Wurmple for smash Wurmple for smash
R RetrogamerMax
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
StormC StormC
Zinith Zinith

Last edited:

Wurmple for smash

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-3427-9374-2996
I support ! But would he be an echo fighter of wolf or a semi-clone like Falco?

Rayleigh

Smash Journeyman
I'd personally reckon him as more of a Wolf Echo than being outright unique, with a little taken out of Falco's moveset (probably down-B) for that spite factor.

Personally, though, I'd prefer Panther just because of how hilarious he is. I swear, one of his conditions for joining Star Wolf had to have been writing their glorious new theme song.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Okay, I think he would be much better as a unique than an echo, but an echo would be completely fine. And Leon would be a better pick than Panther in my opinion, but I’d be fine with him in. Leon first tho.
I disagree, but respect your opinion.
Yeeeeeeeeeet.
I have two things to say to this:

A: Double-posting is not allowed.
B: ...It looks like you don't understand how the reply/quote feature works, nor do you know how to tag. You're clearly trying to address people and giving no indication of who exactly you're talking to. It's rather confusing.

EliasTheGreat

Smash Rookie
I am very sorry, I just made an account.
I have two things to say to this:

A: Double-posting is not allowed.
B: ...It looks like you don't understand how the reply/quote feature works, nor do you know how to tag. You're clearly trying to address people and giving no indication of who exactly you're talking to. It's rather confusing.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
One of my most wanted. If I had what it took I would had already made a thread but here it is now. Happy to see one made for Falco's counterpart which is why I think he should get in over Slippy and Krystal which would balance the StarFox roster perfectly. Fox and Falco both having their rivals and opposites.

Add me to the support!

Also I would personally expect him to be a semi-clone to Wolf. I can't see him as an echo since Falco alone isn't for Fox.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
I think it would be cool if he was an echo/clone of Wolf but with a variation of Falco's kicking reflector, just to spice things up.

He's a favorite of mine in the SF cast so I definitely support.

EliasTheGreat

Smash Rookie
I think it would be cool if he was an echo/clone of Wolf but with a variation of Falco's kicking reflector, just to spice things up.

He's a favorite of mine in the SF cast so I definitely support.
Thank you so much! And I don’t fully agree on a Echo but I would be fine with it. And the Falcos Kicking thing works good too.

Rayleigh Rayleigh
I would be fine with him as an Echo, burn I would rather want him as a unique. Also, I think Panther would fit in Smash, but Leon first in my opinion.
I'd personally reckon him as more of a Wolf Echo than being outright unique, with a little taken out of Falco's moveset (probably down-B) for that spite factor.

Personally, though, I'd prefer Panther just because of how hilarious he is. I swear, one of his conditions for joining Star Wolf had to have been writing their glorious new theme song.
One of my most wanted. If I had what it took I would had already made a thread but here it is now. Happy to see one made for Falco's counterpart which is why I think he should get in over Slippy and Krystal which would balance the StarFox roster perfectly. Fox and Falco both having their rivals and opposites.

Add me to the support!

Also I would personally expect him to be a semi-clone to Wolf. I can't see him as an echo since Falco alone isn't for Fox.
Semi clone I would be fine with, and thank you so much! I am glad to meet another Leon fan! And I agree, I can’t see him as an Falco echo either.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Thank you so much! And I don’t fully agree on a Echo but I would be fine with it. And the Falcos Kicking thing works good too.
I would be fine with him as an Echo, burn I would rather want him as a unique. Also, I think Panther would fit in Smash, but Leon first in my opinion.
Semi clone I would be fine with, and thank you so much! I am glad to meet another Leon fan! And I agree, I can’t see him as an Falco echo either.
Please edit your posts instead of double-posting. BTW, multi-quoting is a thing.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Posting in this thread again for those in support for Leon. Lets hope Falco's rival makes it in on Thursday.

I'm pulling for him!

Top Bottom