• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lego Animal Crossing Officially Announced

Lego.jpg

Nintendo has revealed that Animal Crossing will be getting the Lego treatment. You can check out the teaser below:

The teaser showed off multiple Animal Crossing characters as Lego minifigures (but with unique heads comparable to the old Fabuland theme). From left to right, the characters are: Rosie, Bunnie, Marshal, Kapp’n, Fauna, Julian, Isabelle, and Tom Nook.

textlesslego.jpg

Nintendo is no stranger to Lego, as we have gotten a wide variety of Lego Mario sets in the past few years. It was not confirmed whether Animal Crossing would be sets or individual minifigures. However, we did see some references to the series such as a lego balloon present flying up into the air.

EDIT (10/10/2023): Nintendo has released a new video showcasing the figures with their corresponding Lego sets. You can watch it below:

Additionally, the sets themselves are now viewable on the Lego website. The sets are as follows:

• Julian's Birthday Party ($14.99)
  • Bunnie's Outdoor Activities ($19.99)
  • Kapp'n's Island Boat Tour ($29.99)
  • Isabelle's House Visit ($39.99)
  • Nook's Cranny & Rosie's House ($74.99)

The Lego Animal Crossing sets will release in March 2024.

Author’s Note: As someone who has recently gotten back into Lego after a 10+ year hiatus, this is a dream come true for me. I’m definitely going to try and collect all of these. What Animal Crossing villagers do you hope get Lego-fied? And which other Nintendo series would you like to see have their own Lego sets? Let us know in the comments below!

Credits
Writing: Sari Sari
Editing: @Zerp
Thumbnail Graphic: @Zerp
Social Media: @Zerp

Last edited:
Sari

Comments

Actual real mini figures! So glad they did it this way with animal crossing! Maybe there’s hope for Lego Mario to get some minifigs yet.

Looks adorable! Hope Nintendo does this with more franchises. Zelda, Kirby, Splatoon, and Pikmin are all great contenders.

Last edited:
Meanwhile Zelda fans are still starving!
(no but seriosuly the fact that kirby and animal crossing have much more Figures/ Plushies than zelda confuses me)

Sets look great as well. Makes me excited to imagine sets for other Nintendo franchises like Hyrule, Inkopolis, Dream Land, PNF-404, etc.

Top Bottom