• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Medley.mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If you right-click the link and go save as, yes.

These are about the only topics about updates I love. ^^

soaz

Smash Ace
Thank you very much Mic and i feel the same.:pOk that didnt work out i dont have pro and i dont feel like buying.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Saria's song! zomg flashbacks! I want to beat OoT again...

Thanks for the mp3!

Dacvak

Smash Ace
That's awesome that they're putting a lot of focus on OoT, as opposed to just Twilight Princess. Sheik = Oh maybe!

~Dac

Sandy

Smash Champion
Although its kinda a cool song, a medley of all the songs from Ocarina of Time, its still always a disappointment when the update is a song...

~rh

Smash Lord
Where do you live? heaven?

Cause you are godly.

[/cheesy]

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I just beat OoT again on the virtual console for Wii, and this music is just... just... orgasmic.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
That's awesome that they're putting a lot of focus on OoT, as opposed to just Twilight Princess. Sheik = Oh maybe!
I think it's more of the fact, as Sakurai said, that the music from OoT has been in quite a few Zelda games since.

Onifrio

Smash Journeyman
Regardless of the fact....Can you imagine smashing to this music?

Zomgwtfbbqsauce that is awesome. Although it does sound alot like music that would be in credits.

Dacvak

Smash Ace
I think it's more of the fact, as Sakurai said, that the music from OoT has been in quite a few Zelda games since.
That's true to a certain extent. But they could have easily made a medley using just WW music if they wanted to. (They could have even taken some songs from they new DS game, which rules, by the way.)

Even if there is some recycled music from OoT that appears in other games, most of the other games typically have enough original music that you could put a medley together with. I'm just glad they went classic and did OoT. TP had some good original tracks, as did WW, but OoT was the most memorable, in my opinion.

~Dac

God Link

Smash Cadet
I beat Ocarina of Time completly (all heart peices, upgrades, ect) in 7 days when it was announced on the VC for the Wii, its so awesome yet sad because it brings memorys. Hopefully this will be played at Hyrule, maybe the model in N64, in "The Hero of Time"s time. Also costumes, this maybe hints at OoT Link and Zelda, then allowing Sheik. Thats just a sample, I'm guessing after Zelda's Lullaby will be Prelude of Light, then the remaining songs, ect.

I love these songs and memorize them completly, this was the best and will always be the best Legend of Zelda game besides The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, maybe they will mix all of the meoldys and make a MM version theme for something else.

It would really suck to lose a character over apperance, but whatever happens happens.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
thank you very much, its nice that we can always count on Smashboards for the new music dls thanks to people like you.

:D

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
I must admit, the Yoshi theme and the Metroid theme blew me away, but this latest music update seems mediocre to me (I've only listened to it once, I'll listen to it again, maybe I'll like it a second time.)

I just didn't think it had any... oompf. It lacked the intense factor.

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
I usually (for some reason) get excited over every update, but this one is my favorite so far, (maybe besides yesterday's "Zelda" announcement). I love the idea of making a medley from the OoT ocarnia songs, but now I'm trying to think.... what kind of stage could this accompany?? I'm guessing maybe the chamber of sages? Or Hyrule Town? Or the Temple of Time? Or just a tour of hyrule field? None of those seem to fit that well though....

I love that they are giving a bit of attention to OoT specifically out of all the LoZ games, seeing as how it is probably the most well known out of all the LoZs. OoT deserves a little special attention, (IMO). Hurray!!! :chuckle:

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
I usually (for some reason) get excited over every update, but this one is my favorite so far, (maybe besides yesterday's "Zelda" announcement). I love the idea of making a medley from the OoT ocarnia songs, but now I'm trying to think.... what kind of stage could this accompany?? I'm guessing maybe the chamber of sages? Or Hyrule Town? Or the Temple of Time? Or just a tour of hyrule field? None of those seem to fit that well though....

I love that they are giving a bit of attention to OoT specifically out of all the LoZ games, seeing as how it is probably the most well known out of all the LoZs. OoT deserves a little special attention, (IMO). Hurray!!! :chuckle:
It could be in the lost woods or whatever it is called (sorry, haven't played the game in a long time...:()

WhiteZER0

Smash Apprentice
This music is absolutely amazing. It's really inspiring for me, seeing as how I possibly might Major in music for College (either that or graphic design, but that's beside the point XD). Point is, it is one awesome piece of work, and I can't wait to hear some more in the following updates :D I say KEEP EM COMING!!!

(OffTopic: I never knew the Yoshi Story music could be made so... awesome XD The Ridley music kinda disappointed me though... it ain't bad, though :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom