• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Left 4 Dead Series (New DLC planned!)

S

smash brawl player 99021

Anyone wanna explain how to download it since my stupid xbox says "Your Account is not permitted to download content with this rating". I've checked all the Console Settings and **** too.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Anyone wanna explain how to download it since my stupid xbox says "Your Account is not permitted to download content with this rating". I've checked all the Console Settings and **** too.
Get the game on PC.

The serious response is to download it off the internet and burn it onto a disc, since you don't need a modded 360 to play burned demos, and today's the release day to begin with. It isn't piracy because it's already advertised as freely available to the public by Valve, anyway.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Yeah...No. I'm not very good with technical computer ****.

Nevermind. If it's going to be a hassle just to get the demo, I'm not going to bother. I'm not super excited for this anyway. I'm pointed towards MW2 :3

S

smash brawl player 99021

I don't think I said L4D2 was bad though. But go ahead and assume :)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Maybe because your account is a child one meaning you can't download certain content? I think that Microsoft purposely locks out certain content (i.e. Mature rated content such as demos for example) for players under a certain age (18?) and another account that is over 18 years of age has to download it.

And why can't you just download steam, make a steam account and download the free demo? It's not that hard...

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'm dumb. I don't care anyway. It's Left 4 Dead...not that big of a dealFOR ME

Charizard92

Smash Champion
And also M is 17 and older. It is a common thought that R movies and M games are 18 and up, but in full reality it's 17 and up. I just checked the back of the box (this also made me question some people's decisions on the rating, like Brawl and Halo), so if you're 17 or older, you should be fine.

Maybe check the child locks, and find out how to unlock them f8il, then maybe you can play the (awesome despite the lack of grenade launcher, 6 melee weapons, and long campaign)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
And also M is 17 and older. It is a common thought that R movies and M games are 18 and up, but in full reality it's 17 and up. I just checked the back of the box (this also made me question some people's decisions on the rating, like Brawl and Halo), so if you're 17 or older, you should be fine.

Maybe check the child locks, and find out how to unlock them f8il, then maybe you can play the (awesome despite the lack of grenade launcher, 6 melee weapons, and long campaign)
I'm not the one who needs help downloading the L4D2 demo, IcyDeath does.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Oh, then Icy death should check the child locks.

Sorry, mistaken Identity (not easy when you have the same avatar)

S

smash brawl player 99021

I've checked all over my system. I've tried under Console Controls, Xbox Live Controls, System Settings, Account Management, and all that good stuff <.< Is the demo going to be taken down anytime soon?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I've checked all over my system. I've tried under Console Controls, Xbox Live Controls, System Settings, Account Management, and all that good stuff <.< Is the demo going to be taken down anytime soon?
Probably. The original Left 4 Dead demo was only available on the XBLM for a limited time, then they removed it.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Well valve did say they weren't done with the original survivors.

I was hoping for more than a cameo though...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Not really. Left 4 dead was clever already (and the box cover was too). Left 4 dead 2 still manages to pull it off (and also the box cover).

Oh, and also, people unfortunate enough to live in countries with rather strict videogame laws get 5 counterstrike weapons, Including some assault rifle, the MP5 (which I don't get since the Uzi is based off it), the AWM (AWP for those who still live in typos), and the scout.
Are those replacing weapons, or just some sort of "Have these too" compensation?

Puddin

Smash Lord
That's a bit overboard considering the only reason it's being censored is because one man refuses to increase the age rating beyond 15.

Yeah, I'd like to address my recent inactivity with a little side-note since it's kind of weird (for me at least) to be posting here like nothing has happened, to me at least. My computer was broken for about a month, I replaced the Hard Drive so now I'm back. Yay.

Nice to know Melee weapons take the place of Pistols instead of being a pick up and put down when you're done, only issue I can see with this is the rarity of pistols just lying around. Of course we've only played two chapters so far so we don't know for sure how far between pistol spawns are.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Minor update to L4d1, 4v4 matchmaking's finally been implemented.

Mario27

Smash Lord
i want to make a thread specifically about hearing people's louis/zoey stories. zoey and louis are ALWAYS ****ing me over.

Healer

Smash Apprentice
L4D2 demo is awesome! I was playin expert and all the other survivors died, i had 1 pt of health left, limping to the safe room, I MADE IT!! lolz

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
What.

Keep in mind that I'm on the United States east coast and that, technically, the only region that should be getting it this early is the west coast.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Really? Bill's the one that always screws us over.
Zoey CPU always screwed me over because her sandwiches never did any damage to the Zombies. Also because I remember jumping off the top of No Mercy during a finale, going to the birds-eye view of the roof, and seeing Zoey jump off the roof to save me.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Um, what?
Yeah, for some reason my CPU Zoey always has sandwiches and an apron in her Medkit slot, a wooden spoon in her Gun slot, an egg beater in her Pistol slot, and an issue of T.V. Guide with all the times for General Hospital highlighted in her Pill slot.

Her bomb slot is always blank because the CPUs hate surviving.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Yeah, for some reason my CPU Zoey always has sandwiches and an apron in her Medkit slot, a wooden spoon in her Gun slot, an egg beater in her Pistol slot, and an issue of T.V. Guide with all the times for General Hospital highlighted in her Pill slot.

Unfunny sexist joke is unfunny.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I lol'd :)

I've been hearing all sorts of hype about this game. Mostly in the Call Of Duty Multiplayer games. Oh wait. It's MW2! I guess only PC gamers will be playing it then :/

S

smash brawl player 99021

Funny Puddin' is funny.
I like this kid.

Have fun with this Serris! I'm sure all you PC gamers will love it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Well, it's due out tomorow! Valve's got some awesome xmas cards to celebrate

Puddin

Smash Lord
The L4D2 cards are disgusting. I would hate to receive those as a Holiday card, fan of the game or not.

Top Bottom