• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Learn from SK92's Falco here.

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
On the Snake topic, can't you hit him with your shine (down b) when he's crouching? I know a lot of ppl hate using it as an attack, but it's really quite amazing and so few people expect it anymore, seeing as most falcos (myself included) barely ever use it as such. Plus, shine reflects nades right back towards snake. I'm not saying use it without discretion, because after a few uses on a crouching snake they're gonna catch on. Still, it works for me.

Agreed, snake outcamps falco always, but nades are such a huge part of his combat strategy that it'd be unfair otherwise.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
No, you can't.

Denzi finally gets it.

Crouching snake > Flying Bird.

Stupid Falco.

You do off-stage lasers, we approach a bit. Leave a grenade at phantasm distance, approach more. WHAT YOU DO? Now you're on the ledge... not a pretty spot for Falco vs Snake.

EDIT:
@Xonar
You can't time it better, we can dtilt right when we hear the sound from your IAP. Depending on your spacing is how we follow up with it.

Nic64

Smash Lord
On the Snake topic, can't you hit him with your shine (down b) when he's crouching?
Not really, pretty sure Snake goes into shield immediately or almost completely without lag even from prone, so you have to really catch him off guard/with bad spacing for that to work, and the risk reward ratio for that is LOL

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

@Xonar
You can't time it better, we can dtilt right when we hear the sound from your IAP. Depending on your spacing is how we follow up with it.
Well, I was more thinking about timing and positioning together.
We can IAP and not get hit if we position correctly, timing is essential if you want to stay unpredictable.

Top Bottom