• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leap of Faith Tourney 1

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Thanks to everyone who came out to this smashfest/tourney although I only gave 2 days notice :D Did this to keep NJ/NY in practice for Apex, will do this or a bigger tourney again soon.

Brawl Singles

1: Nairo ($42.00) :metaknight: :dk2:
2: Orion ($21.00) :metaknight:
3: ADHD ($7.00) :diddy:
4: Will :dk2:
5: False :metaknight: :wario: :snake:
5: Mikekirby :kirby2:
7: Fresh :wario:
7: Raptor :yoshi2:
9: Spike :falco:
9: Gunblade :marth: :metaknight:
9: Alex Strife :falco: :marth:
9: Keitaro :charizard: :squirtle:
13: Apple :olimar:
13: Biddy :falco:

Brawl Doubles

1: Nairo and ADHD ($30.00)
2: Orion and Will ($15.00)
3: Raptor and Mikekirby ($5.00)
4: False and Keitaro
5: Biddy and Apple

Melee Singles

1: Swedish Delight ($24.00) :fox:
2: Smelly Cat ($12.00) :falco: :marth:
3: Inui ($4.00) :sheik:
4: ADHD :peach:
5: Will :falcon:
5: Gunblade :marth:
7: Crismas :peach:
7: Alex Strife :marth:

Keitaro

Yeah it finished at maybe 3 oclock. If I ever do something like this again I'm surely not starting it this late lol. Was pretty relaxing though which was awesome. Might just stick to running a normal event at a real venue in the future before doing something like this again. We'll see.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
SDFASDFGGAHHG YESSSSSSSSSS ORION <3 good **** mah man! you beat wyatt??? how did you do vs nairo

One-Up

Smash Apprentice
Fresh was probably just sandbaggin, we all know Wario could have easily have gotten first...

Keitaro

kman102191

Smash Rookie
Apple played IC's

also false you always slay me its not fair

glad to see I'm getting better taking down gunblade at this event! even though i know hes all about melee now

~~Fresh

also idk if you're looking at this thread but great games in friendlies ish!

and Nairo ggs in friendlies even though i know your not trying

Nairo

keitaro i used dk too :I and fresh i was but getting cg by wario with dk until 200 there is no way to try unless i get out of it lol and no johns for wyatt but he played bad in LFs lol

kman102191

Smash Rookie
I mean I wasn't talking about the dk game
also you can up B out of my chaingrab as DK starting at 100

I've seen your marth like in that NY mk banned event and its alot better than what i was playing against

also shoutout to Will for the great games and advice i'll be working at it it just amazes me how good you are when I can get a free 100% every stocked and still get 2 stocked sometimes

Nairo

I mean I wasn't talking about the dk game
also you can up B out of my chaingrab as DK starting at 100

I've seen your marth like in that NY mk banned event and its alot better than what i was playing against

also shoutout to Will for the great games and advice i'll be working at it it just amazes me how good you are when I can get a free 100% every stocked and still get 2 stocked sometimes
nah i usually dont fight warios with marth so i didnt know the grab release to tipper fsmash which is why i missed it a lot i usually go dk vs wario or snake or something haha and ahh i didnt know about the upb thing at 100!

Zinoto

Smash Lord
nah i usually dont fight warios with marth so i didnt know the grab release to tipper fsmash which is why i missed it a lot i usually go dk vs wario or snake or something haha and ahh i didnt know about the upb thing at 100!
Sadly, after you get to 110% the chaingrab starts again until 200% >.>

3: ADHD ($7.00) :diddy:
Wyatt, you know what you must do...

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
It's 110-140ish% actually. Not like the 2nd CG matters cause a 0-100 CG is ridiculous and all we really need lol.

Top Bottom