• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leaked Character Select Screen From Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odendaalrust

Smash Apprentice
Okay, guys, I havent been on here a long time and I don't have time to check all the "confirmed character" posts, but I found this character slect screen. Yeah, I know there are a lot of fake ones, but this one is pretty legit and everywhere I found it, the main picture was removed.
Admins, this is not SPAM, I am not syaing this IS the character list, but this is the picture I found:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/RokOck/smashxters.jpg

You have to zoom in, but you can tell which characters are in there, including, sonic,knuckles, megaman, zero, diddy kong, Kat...some more new people....and all the old characters are staying....except I don't see DocMario. MEWTWO IS STAYING!

I can't tell who teh character is above Knuckles is, it looks like some type of pirate.

Anyway, have fun with this. If someone thinks they know who all the characters by this pic, do tell.

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
I think that this must be a fake or something! Sakurai and his crew have had their lips tight close for far too long to let information leak out some months before the release.

D

Deleted member

Fake. Knuckles won't be in alongside Sonic, that's two of the three spaces on Sonic characters.

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
Well yes something like that. Its really weird and suspicious for Knuckles and Kat to be in! I mean its ok for Sonic as a second third party character..But two others from the same game as well would be highly unlikely.Also I think I saw someone resembling Cloud there? I'm not sure but it looks like a Final Fantasy character and that's a 0%! (Final Fantasy noob here BTW) :D

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Sorry mate, I agree with them.

Its fake. Doesn't it seem a bit strange that G&W has the same pose? Marth's icon was simply zoomed in.

As for Mario, thats one of the poses he makes on the trailers/previews. Also, you can clearly see edited fragments on Mario's body.

Another thing. Its in English. Can't leak an English version of what hasn't even come out in the country its made in.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Yeah def fake, i've seen it before, well something that looked almost exactly like it but with dif characters.

GraniteJJ

Smash Cadet
It is fake. In fact, if you jump on over to General Brawl Discussion, you will see this very screenshot in amongst their "Submit your fake roster pictures" thread.

That may not actually be what it is called...but yeah. It is a fake.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Very well done, but why is it so small. It looks like a screen capture, but if it was there wouldn't be just this tiny picture. Faked.

I have to say it looks nice.

But I think there won't be exactly 36 characters in a nice rectangle. That's just the artist trying to squeeze in as many chars as they can without looking unrealistic.

ALso, they just used the exact same hand as in the SSBM char select.

Further more, it's a bit too coincidental that marios pose is from what we've already seen. I'm sure it'll be different in the final version. Also, they only said there would be a few thrid party characters, not the mob this picture has.

Also, DocMario is in the upper Left hand corner. In addition, didn't they announce that some old characters would be taken out?(before anybody responds, I'm aware of the fake radio show thing where they said Y. Link, Ganondorf, and G&W would be replaced by WW Link, Ridley, and someone else. They announced that some characters would be taken out before that, the radio thing was just sort of a repercussion of that).

Tera253

Smash Ace
fake. the only possible exception would be if Kojima somehow secretly captured it while he was choosing Snake when he played against Sakurai.
~Tera253~

D

Deleted member

Dang it, it is fake.

I spent twenty minutes trying to access this page.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Why would Sakurai upload images off the internet and use that as the image for that character. Cause that Metaknight image is starting to annoy me, its being overused.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The only thing worse than seeing something reposted is seeing people post that it's old/fake/in another topic over and over and OVER.

If someone has said it's fake, AND said where it is, DO NOT REPLY TO THE TOPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom