• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League of Angels - the official thread

R2Dani

Smash Rookie
Hello Smashboarders!

Dani here, from R2Games. I wanted to let you guys know about our newest game, League of Angels, and the mods have been kind enough to let me spread the word here.

LoA is a turn-based fantasy MMORPG/strategy game in which players embark on engaging quests, compete in massive PvP battles, and conquer challenging events and minigames – all with the aid of the mighty Angels.

To celebrate the launch we’ve teamed up with great cosplayers to represent the Angels. Maridah did a beautiful job with her portrayal of Loralei, and more are soon to come! If you’d like to receive exclusive cosplay photos and free gift codes, just sign up to our League of Angels newsletter.

To check out the game go to loa.r2games.com, and let me know what you think!

Dani

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Seems unlikely that I personally would play because time/effort plus I'm like, addicted to WoW atm.

Nevertheless, that's some gorgeous background art you have there; particularly of Glacia, Lorelei and Sylvia. =P

I might change my desktop background. :>

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Certainly a sweet cosplay. Don't feel down if this thread doesn't blow up, MMO is a pretty tough market

R2Dani

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the feedback guys, really appreciate it.
If you liked Maridah's cosplay, we've got more great cosplayers currently working on their costumes. Ginny McQueen is nearly done with Sylvia, and soon we will have HezaChan and Riki LeCotey (aka Riddle from Heroes of Cosplay) portraying Amora and Prospera. So I recommend you guys keep updated... especially if you want some cool images for your desktop backgrounds ;)

Dani

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
^ That looks like it would take a really, really long time.

I know nothing about cosplayers, but I'd imagine she's need to be pretty patient while that cast got applied. lol

R2Dani

Smash Rookie
^ That looks like it would take a really, really long time.

I know nothing about cosplayers, but I'd imagine she's need to be pretty patient while that cast got applied. lol
That's how commited our cosplayers are! :grin:

Top Bottom