• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le THieN's Full of Fail Video Thread (Or, Le THieN is Trash)

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
As a lot of you may already know, I'm decently active around the Diddy Forums, and I've made something of a habit out of dissembling matches and putting them back together again in video analyses. I'd like to fancy that this is one of the few things I'm pretty good at around here, but I can't help but feel that I sometimes convey the wrong impression of either never making any mistakes myself, or that I'm simply just better than everyone.

Rest assured, this is hardly the case.

Here is a compilation of all the matches I've ever lost, blew, got two-stocked in, or just flat-out foiled myself due to my own, terrible decision-making that has made it to YouTube. A handful of you may have already seen some of these before back when I posted my original video thread, but there's bound to be some new material towards the bottom for you to consume.

Some of the earlier footage is borderline embarrassing and teeters on unwatchable simply because, retrospectively, I was pretty scrubby myself only mere months ago. But don't worry; you won't be hearing, "I sucked that day!" or "These videos are outdated!" or anything like that. No johns. If you have a valid suggestion or criticism, lay it on me.

Stillwater, OK / Got Owned? / 6 September 2008
Norman, OK / Smash-Fest @ The 4303 / 16 September 2008
Norman, OK / OH SNAP! v4.0 / 22 November 2008
Norman, OK / Post-OH SNAP! v4.0 Friendlies / 23 November 2008
Tulsa, OK / Funhouse SSBB/Soul Calibur 4 #4 Monthly / 4 January 2009
I am probably the most garbage player on the Diddy Forums.

Count

Smash Champion
I only watched the most recent few as I am heading about to school today, and I still thought that you played fine, KOS-MOS has a great snake. Only thing I noticed that he started to predict by the end was you rolling behind him for a grab/dtilt..towards the end it got you grabbed/uptilted. Your matches vs his snake are mayhem.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Your the second person that I know who purposefully posts vids of themselves losing, with myself being the first lolz.

I watched the newest matches vs Kos-Mos and for being one of the better Diddy Players out there you and AZ sure do roll/air-dodge a lot. Is there something about Diddy's air-dodge/roll that I'm missing or something? Any ways all in all good stuff man, one of the few Diddy players I can bare to watch vids of. No offense to anyone.

I noticed you dont always use yellow Diddy.... Traitor LoLz.

-lee-

ADHD

Smash Hero
Your the second person that I know who purposefully posts vids of themselves losing, with myself being the first lolz.

I watched the newest matches vs Kos-Mos and for being one of the better Diddy Players out there you and AZ sure do roll/air-dodge a lot. Is there something about Diddy's air-dodge/roll that I'm missing or something? Any ways all in all good stuff man, one of the few Diddy players I can bare to watch vids of. No offense to anyone.

I noticed you dont always use yellow Diddy.... Traitor LoLz.

-lee-
are you back to barlww?

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
I have plenty of bad habits that I need to work on, and this is still at the top of the list after almost five years of playing Smash Bros. Air-dodging out of instinct is a nuisance, but it doesn't get me into nearly as much trouble as rolling often does. It will be remedied soon, though.

saw one of your rob matches and cringed to the bair death...
There's something about being KOed by B-air or U-smash or being F-aired off the stage that really makes my heart sink and makes me want to quit the game.

I've had a couple of people ask me for links to the rest of the Grand Finals set I have linked at the bottom of the OP. I have Matches #1 and #3, but #5 went unrecorded because my crew-mate ran out of tape. The final match was on Luigi's Mansion, and it went to last stocks and high percentages before I got baited into being U-tilted through the house by KOS-MOS' Snake. =/ Anyway, for those of you who don't know how to use the sidebar of YouTube (LOL):

Tulsa, OK / Funhouse SSBB/Soul Calibur 4 #4 Monthly / 4 January 2009

Top Bottom