• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laundry's Mini Mafia actually hosted by Gheb | Day 3

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Dude I knew you were the PR since the beginning, if I knew this as scum I would never let up trying to kill you so I could open my chances on other people being mafia.
What's PR? And how would you have known?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Actually nvm, just figured out PR means Player Role :p
Now I just want to know how he knew what I was Role I was.
Your reaction. And how you handled pressure day 1.

You made it clear you wanted to claim before dying so you were either mafia or a town PR. Since you are also new I didn't think you had the foresight to claim that as mafia.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
@ RosalinaSGS RosalinaSGS that's an interesting theory and probably the most likely scenario,my question is,what do you think made them feel this farce was needed?As in,what do you think made them feel pressured enough to try such a risky strategy?Killing one of their own and making the game last longer is very risky.The only one who suspected Ryu was Hotcakes,who is dead,though JTB was suspected.
Mind you,I agree entirely.I feel it is by the most likely scenario atm.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
@ RosalinaSGS RosalinaSGS that's an interesting theory and probably the most likely scenario,my question is,what do you think made them feel this farce was needed?As in,what do you think made them feel pressured enough to try such a risky strategy?Killing one of their own and making the game last longer is very risky.The only one who suspected Ryu was Hotcakes,who is dead,though JTB was suspected.
Mind you,I agree entirely.I feel it is by the most likely scenario atm.
Just a note, you have to feel this is the scenario. Anything else would imply you would be mafia. As for why they would do this, I guess it may have been due to the fact JTB was going to be lynched and they decided they may as well place Ryu in a good position.

So who should we lynch today? Ryu or JTB? Once we lynch correctly today, I have a strategy to win.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Since it's nearing the end of the day, I'll reveal my plan. After we lynch correctly today, our jailer can jail one of the two remaining suspects, while telling us who he is jailing. If someone is killed that day, then the mafia is the other person. If someone wasn't killed, we can simply jail the other person the next day (since they may have not killed). Eventually, the mafia must kill one of us, and then we'll know who they are.

Since I find it likely either JTB or Ryu is going to be lynched today, I think we should jail Jay tonight, since I feel he is innocent. @ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix What do you think of my plan?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Since it's nearing the end of the day, I'll reveal my plan. After we lynch correctly today, our jailer can jail one of the two remaining suspects, while telling us who he is jailing. If someone is killed that day, then the mafia is the other person. If someone wasn't killed, we can simply jail the other person the next day (since they may have not killed). Eventually, the mafia must kill one of us, and then we'll know who they are.

Since I find it likely either JTB or Ryu is going to be lynched today, I think we should jail Jay tonight, since I feel he is innocent. @ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix What do you think of my plan?
There is only one flaw in that plan.

The Mafia could kill me instead.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
That's why you tell us who you're going to jail. That way, if anyone is killed, including you, then they give away their identity.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Sounds good.However,what if the mafia dosen't kill anyone,to make it seem as if the person jailed was mafia?

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
First, we jail whoever we think is more likely to be mafia. Then, if no-one kills, we lynch one of the two, doesn't really matter who. At night, CHP can simply jail the other suspect, who we now know is mafia, and then we kill them next round. @ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix Does this work?
However, this is dependent on voting correctly today, so
VOTE: Red Ryu

Also, tonight, I think you should jail JayTheUnseen

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I think CHP shouldn't say who is he going to jail so that the remaining maifa member is left to guess if CHP is going to jail someone/himself to protect them or looking to RB the last mafia member.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
It can also be mentioned that the last mafia member doesn't necessarily need to send a NK every night. It's entirely possible that they won't to try to mess with results the next day, just fyi

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Why would you even try to pull that argument RR, do you have that much faith in your scumbuddy?

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
I think CHP shouldn't say who is he going to jail so that the remaining maifa member is left to guess if CHP is going to jail someone/himself to protect them or looking to RB the last mafia member.
But if he doesn't then he could be killed, and we still wouldn't know who the mafia are. I change my vote:
VOTE: JTB

Ok.... So how long until the deadline for Day 3?

No idea, but better safe than sorry. Who do you vote for?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I'm not too sure about this.
I understand there is no way maf can win given Rosalina's strategy,but what if we lynch wrong?
I have big second thoughts on Red Ryu.I think we should vote JTB first,presonally.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
I'm not too sure about this.
I understand there is no way maf can win given Rosalina's strategy,but what if we lynch wrong?
I have big second thoughts on Red Ryu.I think we should vote JTB first,presonally.
You realise that you're implying you're mafia. Since CHP is jailer, and I'm clear, that means either both JTB and Ryu are mafia, or you are... As such, it really shouldn't matter, but from my perspective, you may still be mafia, and as such I need to lynch whoever is most suspicious. Currently, I've already changed my vote to JTB, based on my own analysis, but could you explain why you think Ryu may not be mafia?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Technically there was already majority lynch,but
You realise that you're implying you're mafia. Since CHP is jailer, and I'm clear, that means either both JTB and Ryu are mafia, or you are... As such, it really shouldn't matter, but from my perspective, you may still be mafia, and as such I need to lynch whoever is most suspicious. Currently, I've already changed my vote to JTB, based on my own analysis, but could you explain why you think Ryu may not be mafia?
I know that Ryu technically seems the most suspicious,
but a gut feeling makes me think we should vote JTB...

And from my perspective you too could be mafia,remember.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Technically there was already majority lynch,but

I know that Ryu technically seems the most suspicious,
but a gut feeling makes me think we should vote JTB...

And from my perspective you too could be mafia,remember.
After reading through some previous posts, I can kind of see what you mean. Ryu did make mostly helpful remarks and appeared to be innocent. However, I really don't know if that's enough to convince me he's innocent.
Also, do you truly believe that there is a substantial possibility I may be mafia?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
games over

thats why you shouldn't vote impulsively when discussion is still happening

was it rr/rosalina scum team?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
and yes I should've been active, but it was hard to maintain interest in the game. tried to make up for it at the end, but I guess it was too late

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
The team was actually RR and I.Which was why we killed Hotcakes when we did.Well actually,I made that choice,RR never showed that night.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Not a bad performance by you, I would've had a hell of a hard time figuring out who the last scum was.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I appreciate that since you seem to be an experienced player.A lot of the players held me suspect outside this day,partly due to my activity.I had a hard time thinking of stuff to say,so I ended posting what looked like some filler content.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Wait game's over? Yay I can post.
Honestly when I watched I would have never known RR is scum. But I did suspect Jay as my number 1 guess. JTB was 2.
Bleh, I had a car ride that was supposed to take 6 hours, but traffic was terrible and it was too late. I sorted a few times, even with my second post. (Captain Toad theme. What's his newest game?) so agh. Good game maf.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
CHP, you should definitely try to hide your role a lot better. It was so obvious to myself and RR that you were the jailer from the hints you were dropping, I'm assuming that the reason you weren't killed was because it was easy to manipulate you and guess your targets.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
JTB [Vanilla Townie] has been lynched by the votes of Red Ryu, RosalinaSGS and JayTheUnseen.

The Mafia faction [Red Ryu and JayTheUnseen] has reached an irreversible voting parity and wins the game!

:059:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I have to say,Ryu's push for the finish almost cost us the game.It would've been very difficult to reverse the situation had he been lynched.I doubt I could have.Either it was a good game,and I'd be willing to play mafia again in the future.JTB certainly came back at a key moment.

Top Bottom