• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Latest trends in random wifi battles

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I only snorted 3 ounces today. You probably did more in the last ten minutes while masturbating.

Can we please focus on the topic now?

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I'm only 15....
Meh, TPs are coming back, Saltier than ever.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
So? I'm 14, xD.

Not sure which charge you're saying you're too young for.

And it's hilarious to see noob Warios because they have no idea how to make him effective.

Once I watched a Wario just spam Chomp and practice his DI against some TP noobs.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Lol I ***** a Lucas smash spammer earlier with Marth and Wolf. Got two tipped fsmashes. :troll:

He was really ****ing gay, but he did seem to understand DI/MCing.

Zulo

Smash Ace
I get hit by usmash. Not going to lie. I think it's done being a hitbox before it actually is. It's just downright illogical.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
People do that with Zelda's Fsmash and Usmash. I still detest how some of these bad players when choosing Pit out of all the moves they spam frickin' angel ring. Probably the only move I hate DIing out of...

:phone:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I get hit by usmash. Not going to lie. I think it's done being a hitbox before it actually is. It's just downright illogical.
The hitbox lasts too goddamn long, that's the problem. Even when fading it still exists.
People do that with Zelda's Fsmash and Usmash. I still detest how some of these bad players when choosing Pit out of all the moves they spam frickin' angel ring. Probably the only move I hate DIing out of...
ikr? We don't expect it because normal Pits that don't have tumors don't use it. It's as if that one move saves them from everything.

We should make a list of spammed moves for each character.

:pikachu2: Thunderbolt.
:kirby2: Stone.
:lucas: Up Smash.
:pit: Angel Ring; the Bow thingy.

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
I've seen every move being spammed. No matter how inefficient it was.

One time I saw a ZSS trying to spam her down-b -_-
And then there was a Lucario who thought upB was an attack...

TheFourthOctave

Smash Cadet

:ike: F-smash, U-smash, B-moves
:ness2: PK Fire->grab/F-smash
:metaknight: B-moves

As long as it's a b-move/smash or it appears to help the situation (provided the player thinks it through that far), it'll be spammed. I've seen plenty of people switching to Fox/Falco/Wolf and incessantly spamming their reflectors, as if it would somehow give them the upper hand. Peach/Marth/Ike counter spamming happens a lot for me too.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
The hitbox lasts too goddamn long, that's the problem. Even when fading it still exists.

ikr? We don't expect it because normal Pits that don't have tumors don't use it. It's as if that one move saves them from everything.

All the Pits I have encountered have and it beyond annoying. The somewhat smarter players not as much.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
So sad when I see a Space Animal Player using Up-B as an offensive attack. You just gotta be kidding me.

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
:sonic: : Homing Attack
:kirby2: / :dedede: :Kirby/Dededecide
:bowser2: : Bowsercide
:ganondorf: : Ganoncide
:diddy: : Bananas and Peanut Pistol(ha just though of a peanut shotgun and peanut sniper)
:olimar: : Pikmin Throw
:ivysaur: :Bullet Seed

Yup thats all I got that wasn't listed.Yup...

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
:sonic: : Homing Attack
:kirby2: / :dedede: :Kirby/Dededecide
:bowser2: : Bowsercide
:ganondorf: : Ganoncide
:diddy: : Bananas and Peanut Pistol(ha just though of a peanut shotgun and peanut sniper)
:olimar: : Pikmin Throw
:ivysaur: :Bullet Seed

Yup thats all I got that wasn't listed.Yup...
I don't know what taunt parties you are in but there certainly not mine

Dyclone

Smash Ace
I notice that it's becoming more common that people in BB are out looking for trouble and that there will be a fight. I find my ways of causing fights, but this time, I don't have to, so that makes it easier on me

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I'm starting to find more players that want a fight minus any skill. I've also been attracting some players on my side. They help me get rid of taunters and noobs.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Same here. I fought with this red MK, yellow+white Diddy, tan Ike, and red Falco and we were just beating the **** out of a couple of noobs. Had the time of my life. BTW, if this person is on here, I was the blue DK/white Snake.

Also, I met a Samus/TL/Link player that was wrecking **** on one noob while I did the other. Again, really fun.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Tan Ike could've been me. Just saiyan. >_> Theres also this trend going on where 2 players make alliances and feed eachother free KOs. I ran into 4 in the past week...

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Anyone notice a lot of ****tards with mixed, teamer type ideas?
They seem to all suck, too.

Top Bottom