• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Late Work. Time. Fun. 2 more late work Hosted by **** tom March 17th at 2pm

andrewg

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually pretty sure I can make it to this.

I'd say there's a pretty good chance.
Matt, I kind of want a money match against you. Maybe Nuro... but I'd get owned most likely.:ohwell:

I hate Sheik!

Lurch McToast

Smash Rookie
Tom i showed up last sat with 5 people and i didn't check smash boards frist my mistake but anyway if my friend dosen't have hockey and i can get off work u can count us 6 in agian

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Tom i showed up last sat with 5 people and i didn't check smash boards frist my mistake but anyway if my friend dosen't have hockey and i can get off work u can count us 6 in agian
hah, I almost went because I thought a lot of people would still show up.

Matt called and the store was closed so that never happened.

GreenFalco781

Smash Rookie
I might go, but idk, I think I'm just too much of a n00b to go to a big tourny. ****, is every that's going has work? I'm only 14.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I might go, but idk, I think I'm just too much of a n00b to go to a big tourny. ****, is every that's going has work? I'm only 14.
mmm... This isn't that big. And you're never too much of a noob! Practice is what you get outta tournaments, no matter what your skill level is!
I'm only 15, but I'm able to compete on par with smashers that have been playing far longer than I have. Why? Cuz I kept going to tournaments ever since I was THIRTEEN. My first tournament, I was 13. What I'm saying is:
Get your *** to this tournament.

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
i can go as long as my mom calls the place she seriously was freaking out saying the place was not safe and she wants to make sure theres fire extis lollllll\

but ill sure to be there and maybe ill bring everyone again prolly not the girl since you guys want to bang her so much :/ queers

oh and BTW i havent played smash against a human since last tourney so i may suck im just there to mess around again....

and **** can i bring guitar hero again if i bring a TV and a ps2?

GreenFalco781

Smash Rookie
i can go as long as my mom calls the place she seriously was freaking out saying the place was not safe and she wants to make sure theres fire extis lollllll\

but ill sure to be there and maybe ill bring everyone again prolly not the girl since you guys want to bang her so much :/ queers

oh and BTW i havent played smash against a human since last tourney so i may suck im just there to mess around again....

and **** can i bring guitar hero again if i bring a TV and a ps2?
if you bring guitar hero, bring a controller so I can own lol, but you would have to use the guitar right? btw, you're mom freaks out almost just like mine =/

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
I got GH2 and 2 guitars covered, but if you supply the TV and PS2, so much the better, since I can't bring either of those.

I might also bring Soul Calibur 3 if there's enough interest, so if you want it, speak up.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
I think I'll be going, IF I can get a ride/make it through the subway. And if I do get a ride, I might be able to bring my TV/Cube.

This would be my first real (small) tournament, I really haven't had much experience except for a few people but I guess I might see how good I am this Saturday.

GreenFalco781

Smash Rookie
oh sh*t, it's this sat.? Dam, I thought it was like next week? Oh yeah, he moved it up cause of the other tourny. I don't know if I can make it. I'll try.
I think I'll be going, IF I can get a ride/make it through the subway. And if I do get a ride, I might be able to bring my TV/Cube.

This would be my first real (small) tournament, I really haven't had much experience except for a few people but I guess I might see how good I am this Saturday.
this would be my second, my first was a local one, I got a gameboy sp holder, and a Gamecube game holder. I lost to a dam link =/ it was kind of ironic I was using gannon though.

Harvey Birdman

Smash Apprentice
uh steve is a punk beetch in tekken lol, and i would own for sure at that game dj isnt even around and if he was around i still own, i could bring it if **** toms koo with it being played but perhaps its all 3s all day? lol

* what time is this gonna be done probably cause id wanna be able to do other sheet, i think, it is saturday night

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
all right ima bring guitar hero 2 with 2 regular controls one if sray painted green mine nigz no one uses but me ill also be bring ps2 and stuff bring ps2s and tvs and cops of the game too would help

oh and fake mofo.... thanks for the props to my satan fish?

GreenFalco781

Smash Rookie
how long do you think it would take to get from lynn to where ever the tourny(s) are?

dam, anyway, I can't go, I can't get there from the MBTA, and I have noone to get a ride from. So I can't go, I wish I could of though.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
yeah so the store is opening at 11am so you can be there early if you want. To anybody that is going to use the train you might have to go to south station then get on the purple line to mansfield. I don't know much about the trains sry

you can bring your giutar hero falco but if you or your friends start anything stupid then you won't be able to bring guitar hero again.

I DON"T WANT ANY DRAMA AT MY TOURNEYS.

Fake are you goin to this tourney at all

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
To everyone soda and snascks are NOT free if they or I catch you stealing you will be kicked out right away and not be able to return to the store. Let's make this our MA spot and not **** it up.

Here are the prices

soda 75 cents

chips 50 cents

candy 75 cents

water $1

20oz soda bottles $2

No outside food or drink. If you have complaints please talk to the owner of the store.

Also so everybody knows the owner is going to have alcohol with a bunch of his friends at the store at 6pm because of St patricks day. So please tell your parents or guardian about this. NO ONE WILL BE SERVED ALCOHOL AT ALL SO DON'T EVEN ASK!!!

If there are any questions that I can answer please post and I will try my best to answer them.

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
Aww... No outside drinks? that's pretty gay. Whatever, I'm going to bring a water bottle, and if they ask me to get rid of it, I will.

yay it's tomorrow.

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
yeah so the store is opening at 11am so you can be there early if you want. To anybody that is going to use the train you might have to go to south station then get on the purple line to mansfield. I don't know much about the trains sry

you can bring your giutar hero falco but if you or your friends start anything stupid then you won't be able to bring guitar hero again.

I DON"T WANT ANY DRAMA AT MY TOURNEYS.

Fake are you goin to this tourney at all

only 1 or 2 is going so i dont know im sitll gonna bring it and my own tv which we cna also use for smash if we need to

since im bringing the GH if anyone else who likes to play it wants MM's ill accept :D

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
Aww. Snap. I might not be able to make it tomorrow if the roads are bad, cuz my ride will bail. The roads are supposed to be really slick tomorrow, because the snow is going to be covered in ice by the end of the night.

Should I still bring my GH2 if falco's bringing it?

oh, and tom, are you bringing street fighter? I need to play that on console, I started playing recently and I want some friendlies vs anyone I can.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
yeah im bringing it man you tell your friend to drive mad slow MAD SLOW. The guitar hero game nah don't bring it if someone else is going to. Just bring your game that's it for that and bring any tv's or any of that **** if you can. thx for the support people

YO THIS IS STILL HAPPENING EVEN WITH THE WHEATHER *****ES JUST DRIVE SLOW SON.

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
Aww. Snap. I might not be able to make it tomorrow if the roads are bad, cuz my ride will bail. The roads are supposed to be really slick tomorrow, because the snow is going to be covered in ice by the end of the night.

Should I still bring my GH2 if falco's bringing it?

oh, and tom, are you bringing street fighter? I need to play that on console, I started playing recently and I want some friendlies vs anyone I can.
im still bringing it with 2 guitars no one uses the pianted one without permission from me or my freind whos coming. anyone else who feels like playing GH feel free to

i prolly wont do that good on the count of i havent faced a good human in smash for a while :/

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
Ah, I'll bring my GH2 controller then, so we have 2 that people can use (If you don't want people using your custom).

EDIT: Also, apparently, me and my friend are bringing his desktop with a bunch of roms, incase anyone wants to play.
And we also want some Stepmania MM's.

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
My friend (XS) left one of his controllers there. So could someone let me know if they found a black controller near the tv that was laggy.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
The results *****es!! sry about not having all the teams I deleted it again.

Singles

1. Kirby-san
2.**** tom (ME)
3.matt.zeb
4.chingy
5.jholla
5.Eric L.
6. bye
7.birdman
7.kevin L
8.bye
9.kyle b
9.pro
9.harry k
9.zack g
10.bye
11.bye.
12.bye
13.andrew g

Teams

1.kirby-san/chingy
2.Pro/jholla
3.Jbig.
sry people about deleting it.

Low-tier
1.**** tom(ME)
2.matt.zeb
3.Nuro
4.Mango
5.dark cloud
5.birdman
6.bye
7.schoolsux728
7.quester
8.bye
9.falco1234

that's it I will be having another tourney at this place next month. I am goin to have a tourney at TGA this saturday the 24th as soon as I find out it's ok.

lata *****es

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
This was fun. Too bad me and hayato couldn't team. >_>

Anyway, next time, be more clear on WHEN TO ARRIVE, TOM. Everyone thought we had to arrive at 2. Also, we need more tvs/cubes. I'll bring mine next time.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
That was a lot of fun, Mattdotzeb is one strange kid.

You think you could change me to Mango for the singles (Kevin L.), although it's not important.

Thanks for hosting spictom, I'm looking forward to the next one.

First tournament for me, I don't think I did that bad.

Top Bottom