• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Late Work. Time. Fun. 2 more late work Hosted by **** tom March 17th at 2pm

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
woah.... guys.... just stop with that no **** tom she does not love **** you disgusting guy shes thinks your all creepy :p maybe she wont be coming but will see

if she does come she costs 20 dollars lollllll :p
look she brought that **** up whateva *****. yo bring stuff if you can but seriously i don't think we will have GH2 there because that copy was koreans so you should tell your friends that before they even think of coming so do it up and come for smash son

Yo fake are you and jcent done with smash?

Choping board you should bring your pokemon cards to the tourney because my cousin wants to play you.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
woah.... guys.... just stop with that no **** tom she does not love **** you disgusting guy shes thinks your all creepy :p maybe she wont be coming but will see

if she does come she costs 20 dollars lollllll :p
o.O She really thinks we're creepy? >_>;

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
I can bring my GH2 and 2 controllers instead of the N64, but I'm not gonna bring my PS2, since it's wired into my media center.

GH2 or SSB?

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
I can bring my GH2 and 2 controllers instead of the N64, but I'm not gonna bring my PS2, since it's wired into my media center.

GH2 or SSB?
yo can you bring both at all?

Yu Gi Oh niggzZ
yo chops can you bring your pokemon cards my cuz wants to play you and are you going to need a ride at all?

Also does anyone have a laptop they can bring with the tourney maker?

Oh yes this will start at 4pm not 3pm

ChopingBoard

Smash Journeyman
i'll dig out my poke cards tom

yeah i need a ride. My mom is in the hospital and it would be cool if you could get me around 1-2 pm thomas

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
Ouch. Apparently I don't have a ride for this anymore. I forgot my parents have other plans, and the friend I was going with bailed.

Sorry.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Ouch. Apparently I don't have a ride for this anymore. I forgot my parents have other plans, and the friend I was going with bailed.

Sorry.
yo take the train son it's easy just take the purple line to mansfield and then call the store. Oh yeah if anybody can bring stuff that would be great.

nuro

Smash Lord
A lot of people need rides. I might need a ride back home as well if I can't get a ride with my friend steve but i'm not sure, yet. So far tho it seems like a lot of people need rides so everyone needs to be careful, tom only has 1 car so this is just a warning u need to come prepared. And to get to mansfield is pretty easy just go to south station and take the commuter rail to mansfield.

And tom when you say teams is $10 is the 5 from each person or 10 from each person?

ChopingBoard

Smash Journeyman
THIS TORUNAMENT IS CANCELLED
TOM CALLED ME TO DAY TO TELL ALL YOU NUBS THAT THIS IS CANCELLED...

the tournament wasn't made enough in advance and has to be cancelled because of it.

the date will be changed

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
THIS TORUNAMENT IS CANCELLED
TOM CALLED ME TO DAY TO TELL ALL YOU NUBS THAT THIS IS CANCELLED...

the tournament wasn't made enough in advance and has to be cancelled because of it.

the date will be changed

****, you serious?

I really wanted to go to this

Jinx

Smash Journeyman
Tourney cancelled = you are all lucky. Maybe Tom heard Bob & I were thinking of going... =P

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
yo the date of the tourney will be the 17th at 2pm I apolgize for the innconvince and hope this doesn't make you mad at me so please show up next week it will defenitly be happening on the 17th sry.

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
hey jinx, do you remember me?

ps i'll come to this and bring a cube if someone can give me a ride (i live a minute away from boston college)

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Tourney cancelled = you are all lucky. Maybe Tom heard Bob & I were thinking of going... =P
Yo for real you shouldn't talk **** because you won't go to a tourney that korean will be at but everybody else who posted show up to his tourneys. I'm pretty much sayin you a *****.

To everybody im sry about that please if you have any questions please post. This is defenitly happening this sat at 2pm.

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Definitely going to this.

Tom you better get back into smash, Gears of War is ****ing with your game.

If only you could "sticky and run like a *****" in smash

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yo for real you shouldn't talk **** because you won't go to a tourney that korean will be at but everybody else who posted show up to his tourneys. I'm pretty much sayin you a *****.

To everybody im sry about that please if you have any questions please post. This is defenitly happening this sat at 2pm.

narutx: tom has lost his game though
narutx: gears of wars ****ed him over
narutx: hes gonna think that he can sticky people with ice
narutx: and RUN LIKE A *****

Jinx

Smash Journeyman
Tizex -, I remember talkin 2 u a long time ago. I also remember my boy Bob tried 2 go 2 some tourney @ BC (that's where u go, right?) that I think I remember seein that either u were hosting or going 2 a month or 2 ago.

Tom - KoreanDJ wanted me & Bob 2 go 2 the tourney pretty much in his place. Whether he goes 2 a tourney or not has no impact on whether I go. Bob & I barely play anymore (but we still both whoop your azz... how is that?), so smash tournies aren't even a priority (we only go if we're pretty much bored or if other plans fell through). As for this "talkin ****," at least I win local tournies... when's the last tourney u won? I wonder if you could even win if me, Bob, & KoreanDJ all didn't show up.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Definitely going to this.

Tom you better get back into smash, Gears of War is ****ing with your game.

If only you could "sticky and run like a *****" in smash
narutx: tom has lost his game though
narutx: gears of wars ****ed him over
narutx: hes gonna think that he can sticky people with ice
narutx: and RUN LIKE A *****
lol to the both of you man I am practicing more now but still playin gears lol

Tizex -, I remember talkin 2 u a long time ago. I also remember my boy Bob tried 2 go 2 some tourney @ BC (that's where u go, right?) that I think I remember seein that either u were hosting or going 2 a month or 2 ago.

Tom - KoreanDJ wanted me & Bob 2 go 2 the tourney pretty much in his place. Whether he goes 2 a tourney or not has no impact on whether I go. Bob & I barely play anymore (but we still both whoop your azz... how is that?), so smash tournies aren't even a priority (we only go if we're pretty much bored or if other plans fell through). As for this "talkin ****," at least I win local tournies... when's the last tourney u won? I wonder if you could even win if me, Bob, & KoreanDJ all didn't show up.
First of all I have won the framingham tourneys and second we will see who has the last laugh son yo Tizex if jinx and bob can't pick you up take the train son use the purple line.

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
hm, ok, well if no one can give me a ride i'll try to come on the purple line, i've never used it before.

i need to practice

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
hm, ok, well if no one can give me a ride i'll try to come on the purple line, i've never used it before.

i need to practice
sup dude if you end up takin the train to mansfield call the store when you arrive in town.

508 339 3105 this is the store #

Also can I get a head count onto who's coming.

Top Bottom