• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Late Work. Time. Fun. 2 more late work Hosted by **** tom March 17th at 2pm

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Work.

bring Cubes, N64's, TV's, and games if you have it bring it

Time.

2pm till he decides to close the place
Just so everyone knows I won't wait for anybody so please arrive on time

Fun.
These tourneys are Fun
Smash Melee
Smash 64

More Fun there will be a Rock. Papper. Sciorros. tourney for a $1 and others like guitar hero so just bring your stuff but just so everyone knows I will only have these tourneys if people bring the stuff.

This tourney will be held Sat Mar. 17th 07

The place

The collectors guild
26 wood ave
Mansfield MA 02048 (My home town)
508 339 3105

$5 to get in store YOU MUST PAY THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$10 singles are first

$10 for teams are second

$5 for low-tier

$5 for smash 64 winner take all unless there is more than 20 people for 64

If you pay for singles $5 goes to the store and $10 goes to the pot

Need Cubes, N64's,ps2's, fighting games if you have it bring it and Tv's

Rules that apply to both singles and teams:

-Double elimination

-Games are best out of 3 with advanced slob picks and dave's stupid rule. ALL semi-final and final games(This includes loser bracket semis, loser bracket finals, winner bracket semi, winner bracket finals, and overall finals) are 3/5. Overall finals are 3/5, and the person/team coming up from the loser bracket has to win two sets because the person/team from the winners bracket has yet to lose a set.

Advanced Slob Picks:
First game is double-blind, random stage (using the 6 random stages). Second game, loser(s) declares stage (which includes any non-banned stage), winner(s) picks their character, loser(s) picks their character. You can pick the same character twice, three times, whatever, in a row.

Dave's Stupid Rule:
You cannot counterpick the last stage that you won on in the current set.

-4 stock/8 minute/no items format. Any ties that occur when time is finished are settled by starting over same level,same characters,and 1 stock

-Stage striking is allowed, at the start of a set, both players may temporarily ban a stage from the list of playable stages. This, of course, only applies to that set.

-Pause Rule: Pause is left on, in case something comes up where players need to quit the current game. But pausing during a match without reason to will result in a warning, and if the problem persists a game loss. Then a match loss. Then a drop from the tournament.

-Stage selection is as follows

Random stages list: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams (banned on teams), Dreamland 64 & Pokemon Stadium
Stages banned for Singles, and not teams: Great Bay
Stages banned for Teams, and not singles: Fountain of Dreams.
Stages banned for both Singles & Teams: Fourside, Hyrule Temple, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Mushroom Kingdom 1, Venom and Yoshi's Island 64

Teams specific rules:

-Team attack is on

-Life Stealing allowed, but please wait until the announcer has declared you're eliminated, or for the camera shift to focus on the remaining players, so you won't pause the game.

- Seating: Each team gets two seats on one side, so that each team will be seated next to their partner and each team will have an equal view of the screen.

Other rules:

-Players may have a coach that can give advice to a player for one minute in-between games. As soon as the stage is declared, the coach may not be consulted until after the game finishes.

-Glitches that freeze a character, freeze the game, or simply make the game unfinishable are banned and using them will result in losing the entire set.

-Wallbombing and Rising Pound are allowed as methods of recovery. Stalling a game out will result in a loss of the entire set.

-Bring your own controller

-Refrain from using profanity, fights are to be taken outside, and just try to make the tournament enjoyable for others.

-Money matches and friendly games: If TVs are open, feel free to. However, if a TV is needed, you need to exit the game. Turn the pause on before you start your game and turn it off when it's over. It is also suggested you get money matches and friendlies out of the way during warmup time, if possible.

Any questions post and I will try to answer it as best as possible.

SUPPORT SUPPORT

ZoSo

Smash Champion
This is the same day as Zenith 2, so I'm not going.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yeah, I will go to this. The last one was awesome. ...Just.. lets hope for a not as crowded car. That **** hurt.

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
yo tom im gonna try and represent ri at your tourny ill see if i can get jcent to come along and maybe even tard or whips(kimmy).

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
lol thx but no wryies im going to change the date to March 10th going to talk to the store owner and see if there is a problem. But that will be my final date so if you want to go to zenith then go. Where in NY is zenith anyway?

Lurch McToast

Smash Rookie
sry about posting in the other section

yeah if i can make it i will go
i am not gonna be as good as you guys so i would deffently enjoy the trianing and seeing some awesome smashers play

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
yo did everybody forget about my tourney or what! The owner of the store went out and bought a tv for us because there was such a good turn out so support *****es!!!!!

nuro

Smash Lord
I'll try to make this if I don't have plans. Oh, and tom, you might want to make sure things wont be as crowded as last time. 15+ people in a small room is not cool. Rearrange the place to make it more tournament friendly.

I think MA in general needs to step it up so everyone should try to make it to tournaments like this.

And also, I am going to get first in SSB64! Look out Kotarou!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'll try to make this if I don't have plans. Oh, and tom, you might want to make sure things wont be as crowded as last time. 15+ people in a small room is not cool. Rearrange the place to make it more tournament friendly.

I think MA in general needs to step it up so everyone should try to make it to tournaments like this.

And also, I am going to get first in SSB64! Look out Kotarou!
Yo man, you gotta teach me that ****. I have a n64, ssb, and a couple controllers I could bust out next time you're over.

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
Really nobody has anything else to say. its been 2 days since that last post so i dont want to hear any **** about double posting. come people step it up and keep this **** going.

KESHIKI

Smash Cadet
I am going~, and will bring one 64 console, SSB64 rom, and two controllers.
I will try to defend my place of WTF SSB64 champion. (Work Time Fun xp)

and I will challenge you SpicTom in Street Fighter :D

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
I am going~, and will bring one 64 console, SSB64 rom, and two controllers.
I will try to defend my place of WTF SSB64 champion. (Work Time Fun xp)

and I will challenge you SpicTom in Street Fighter :D
lol ok I accept then

ill be going to this again becuase the last one was really fun maybe same people idk
you should bring the same or more people because it will be fun thx for the support.

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to this, possibly with a friend or 2.

I can bring a cube and game if needed, as well as a N64 + SSB as well, just tell me if I need to beforehand.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
ill be going to this again becuase the last one was really fun maybe same people idk
Good stuff. Your friends going again?

Fake- :D Quite special indeed.

Choppingboard/Harvey Birdman- Yugioh duel? I'll play you two. I still have my decks somewhere in my room. :laugh:

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
Good stuff. Your friends going again?

Fake- :D Quite special indeed.

Choppingboard/Harvey Birdman- Yugioh duel? I'll play you two. I still have my decks somewhere in my room. :laugh:
i only know one for sure i know that girl you want to bang will be going to :p you dirty boy and her boyfriend too lolzzz

ChopingBoard

Smash Journeyman
Yo Tom, I had to pick between comming to this and going to Cataclysm when i asked for days off... So i'm coming to this instead of Cataclysm. Get at me son!

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
I'm going to this, possibly with a friend or 2.

I can bring a cube and game if needed, as well as a N64 + SSB as well, just tell me if I need to beforehand.
bring that **** son

i only know one for sure i know that girl you want to bang will be going to :p you dirty boy and her boyfriend too lolzzz
yo you should bang her she looks like she loves **** son lol

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Yo Tom, as much as I'd love to come to this tournament, but this is the same date as the day I'm going to Korea. Good luck to everyone, and have fun guys.

tshahi10

Smash Ace
who won this last time 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 places
iwantocometothisonetoo

Yo Tom, as much as I'd love to come to this tournament, but this is the same date as the day I'm going to Korea. Good luck to everyone, and have fun guys

nevermind, i am not coming if KDJ isnt coming. oh well and good luck with the usual chaos

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
XD, I just noticed that the ruleset is copied and pasted from MST stuff Kais has posted, which was copied from a ruleset I made back like 6 MSTs ago. Crazy stuff.

Lurch McToast

Smash Rookie
**** my goal was to play KDJ and at least make him lose one life! It sucks he is not goig to be there.

Tom i am going to bring like 5 people is that alright!!

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
**** my goal was to play KDJ and at least make him lose one life! It sucks he is not goig to be there.

Tom i am going to bring like 5 people is that alright!!
hell yeah ***** bring them people

the cube, or the 64, or both?

And I don't know whether I'll be able to attend for sure since I'm going to Cata3, probably going to be low on funds.

Lol, actually, you're prolly driving me.
yeah I did so you should go son as a return of favor son

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
****tt, boyfriend? I swear, if she asks me the size of my **** or whatever again, I'll be like "Well, help me find a closet and we'll find out."

Top Bottom