• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last Official Best Smash Tournament Ever Run - LOBSTER - Biddeford, Maine - August 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
im sorry i cannot attend this fine event. as it so i promised my cousin from springfield, ma that i will visit them this summer and they axed me to come this weekened :( sooo good luck to the proz at this event :)

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
wait till you guys get pichu'd by me!

no but seriously you dont want none of this!!! *points at dictor*

@ken-y use the edit button next time you ****ing noob
AHAHAHHAH!!!!!!

dictorrs going ... he has awesome ICE cilmber

but really he doesnt

jk he does
but really

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
YO loan it to me!! The one at that mass game store is like $50. plzzzzzzzzzz

edit: really you should loan it to me because I remember my friend playing this the week it came out while thorn was ****ting his pants as a baby.
use a ****ing emulator, its free, you dont have to go from game store and game store and did i mention it was free

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
use a ****ing emulator, its free, you dont have to go from game store and game store and did i mention it was free
you obviously have no appreciation for aesthetic value. did I mention I have a large vinyl record collection and don't own an ipod?

edit: though I did use an emulator throughout college to play like 200 NES games.

Kid Prodigy

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, what time do you expect the Singles tournament to start? And if you get a big turnout and decide to drop the low tier..what time do you expect it to start again?

One of my friends gets out of work at 12:30 and we are coming from Somersworth/Dover NH, which is about an hour away so I had to crush his hopes and say that I probably wouldn't be able to take him because of time. Is that probably so?

Thanks.

Skler

Smash Master
How did **** not get censored...

EDIT: Singles is usually the last tourny run, so he would have plenty of time for that.

EDIT 2: I beat the Daz. Dazwa mention the PIZZA PARLOR to everybody on the first post. It's where I learned how to act like a Mainer.

EDIT 3: Holy ****. He's like a hacker on steroids, I don't want to be a lulz killer.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Hey guys, what time do you expect the Singles tournament to start? And if you get a big turnout and decide to drop the low tier..what time do you expect it to start again?

One of my friends gets out of work at 12:30 and we are coming from Somersworth/Dover NH, which is about an hour away so I had to crush his hopes and say that I probably wouldn't be able to take him because of time. Is that probably so?

Thanks.
Singles is gonna start after teams. You have more than enough time.

EDIT: Skler, eric is using epic haxxors

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
umm NY. This will prolly be like the last of my tournies for a while, because of school starting up, so i was thinking of at least trying to get to one before the summer ends. But right now, i am not sure at all if my ride will be there (crosses fingers). But ehh, idk, maybe i could go the zenith or KOTC if i dont make this one :(.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Hey thanks darc, i didn't manage to see that one. Yeah, i guess I'll be going to that one instead, more likely my dad will agree and all. But still, I hope to at least once go to maine, you know, change of scenery and all

Banks

Smash Hero
Banks <3s Ice Climbers.
yea the only people ive lost to in my life are people who are better than me or equal to me, and then ice climber mains LOL.

>_>

edit - hey darc good job convincing people to not come....v_v

Banks

Smash Hero
ok everyone can show up around 10:30, low tier will probably start by Noon. dont miss it biatchs.

these are the words of Daz

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Good news is that Trevor DID bring his recording stuff. I'm bringing my TV which has a VCR slot so we could work with that as well if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom