• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last Official Best Smash Tournament Ever Run - LOBSTER - Biddeford, Maine - August 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Too bad Low Tier isn't later. :/

I can't come that early in the morning, and I'm not playing teams, but I may make the trip up to Maine for the singles. Dazwa, could you possibly give an estimate of when singles would start? (Or at least a time at which I should arrive before if I want to make it?)

Edit - And how does this Stage Strike rule work? I think I'm reading it wrong, but it doesn't seem right.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Too bad Low Tier isn't later. :/

I can't come that early in the morning, and I'm not playing teams, but I may make the trip up to Maine for the singles. Dazwa, could you possibly give an estimate of when singles would start? (Or at least a time at which I should arrive before if I want to make it?)

Edit - And how does this Stage Strike rule work... did I read wrong? I've never heard of permanently banning a neutral stage.
Singles will start late because there's a food break in between teams and low tier. Unfortunately I can't give an exact estimate, but if you need to, call me on my cell (207-408-2504)

The stage strike rule...After looking at it, yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense, I think I changed the first half of the stage strike rule and forgot to remove the "it cannot be played in the set" part. It's supposed to be a "Strike a stage from the random list, can't be played first game."

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
As of now it's more like the stage reset rule. I think usually you can reset a random stage once if you don't want to play on it, and you can ban a counterpick stage from being played in the set.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Iceman - Thank you for being so honest. You were right about everything, except the part that I don't care. I really do care a lot. More than you could imagine. I won't apologize for today which you said you didn't want, but I will tell you that I won't be attending anymore MSTs until I can work things out on my own.

Banks

Smash Hero
derek, we want u at mst's, just gotta not get angry when u lose, even if something stupid happens

mike laughs a lot randomly, he wasnt laughing at u at all, and i think he just didnt want ur apology because he felt its more important to just not do it again than dwell on a moment of anger.

but i think everyones cool now, dont stop going to mst's because of this =)

Pine

Smash Ace
ya redsox like how every time ive beaten morgan in the past and he ***** me this tourny....in 2 sets...

you just gutta accept what happens and move on :D

Elen

Smash Lord
Good luck with yourself Derek. Have you ever looked into it possibly being a medical issue by the way? It's very possible. I personally have medical anxiety problems that cause my emotions to go out of wack sometime. And I'll take over Mass Madness 5 if you really need. I'm going to try to find someone a bit more responsible than me first though ^^

Was this tournament epic btw?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Good luck with yourself Derek. Have you ever looked into it possibly being a medical issue by the way? It's very possible. I personally have medical anxiety problems that cause my emotions to go out of wack sometime. And I'll take over Mass Madness 5 if you really need. I'm going to try to find someone a bit more responsible than me first though ^^

Was this tournament epic btw?
epically humid. but yes epically awesome too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom