• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
I'm going to cancel next week's tourney. There is another home game saturday so unless people wanna come sunday again, I'm not hosting. And by wanna come, I mean actually come this time.

Foxy

Smash Master
I'm going to cancel next week's tourney. There is another home game saturday so unless people wanna come sunday again, I'm not hosting. And by wanna come, I mean actually come this time.
I can guarantee that I will come on Sunday, and I'll try to hype it and bring as many NCSU players as will come. Sadly Omni can't go on Sundays but I'm quite sure GofG and Moophobia will still come.

I think at the least you'll still have more people than you did today, especially if I can get people interested.

I'll update you in a day or two on how many people from State are confirmed.

lord karn

Smash Master
I've got an idea. . .

Host on Saturday, and everyone drive to my apartment and we can all take the Robertson (bus) so we don't have to worry about parking.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
lol that joke post was funny...considering i didnt even play

also, gofg(?) this is a memorial to our MM, lest we forget.

edit:
I've got an idea. . .

Host on Saturday, and everyone drive to my apartment and we can all take the Robertson (bus) so we don't have to worry about parking.
i discussed this idea with dj, only i didnt know where u could park. looks like a plan boys.

only, i wont be here this weekend either XD . im going home and playin with my crew in SoVa!!!!

Foxy

Smash Master
i see ace is still in that depression spending

you will be one poor, poor man

clearly you don't remember my poor scrub rear getting warlocked kicked by you every tournament, and i had to resort to counterpicking banned stages and running out the clock to win a match

Foxy

Smash Master
rome you don't suck you did good at these tournies, probably way better than i would, trust me.

i suck and everyone knows it.

edit: i meant i suck at smash

god****it

Foxy

Smash Master
well then you have nothing to lose

unless you wanna $1 mm like we're back in middle school

i'm cool with that dawg, and once you see me in person you won't be scared anymore

i promise

everything will be okay

baby, i love you

you're so beautiful

this isn't ****... right

DJRome

Smash Hero
i mean $5 for the other thing you suck at. . . >_>

but i guess we could mm bc im feeling generous

cam i'll mm u too just bc lol

Status
Not open for further replies.