• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last character you would want to main PM edition

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
The character I would actually least like to main in PM would be Olimar. I don't like the concept of micromanaging the Pikmin.

Runners-up include Ice Climbers, Squirtle, Peach, and Yoshi. I just don't like their playstyles, they don't mesh with me.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I feel like I'd be going against the entire point of Project M if I mained Fox.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I feel like I'd be going against the entire point of Project M if I mained Fox.
Good point, but what about Wolf? He's different enough to me, at least. Not that I'm a tournament player but he seems the most "fair" spacie to fight.

I was never interested in Fox or Falco because I felt mean with my friends just running up to them and flicking the c-stick up. I'm thinking of picking him up because his smashes require more thought to use, to me at least.

I dunno, I'd just be happy with seeing what you think about him since he's Project M's spacie, completely separate from Melee.

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
1. Link because I don't like the way he transitioned from Melee to PM. 2. Lucario because I hate him and 1st generation pokemon are better. 3. Toon Link because I also hate him and that animation style is balls. 4. Olimar because I just don't dig his unique style of play but I do admire it.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Pikachu and Ness.
****ing hate you Pikachu
don't care how much fangirls you have

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
:jigglypuff:, what do you even do? You float around and drag out games unless you get to land your Rests that make every opponent *sigh* so bitterly loud.

>_______> :shaker:

Kati

Smash Lord
Pit, but I would probably quit the game if I even had to play against a Pit player on a regular basis let alone play him myself.

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
If for whatever reason I was forced to main a certain character for a bit, I would have the least fun with Olimar. I would feel dirty playing Fox but I would get to press a ton of buttons at least.

BILL?

Smash Apprentice
Zelda. Setting up a tent is usually not my goal when I play PM. Setting up a tent and waiting for some poor soul to land on a bunch of fireballs even less so.

Olimar, because why would I even? I don't know what to do, and probably never will.

Jiggs is my troll character. Its loads of fun to play as Jigglypuff, mostly because of salty rest KO's.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
:jigglypuff:, what do you even do? You float around and drag out games unless you get to land your Rests that make every opponent *sigh* so bitterly loud.

>_______> :shaker:
This same argument can be made to oversimplify every character.

:falcon:, what do you even do? You run around and dash dance camp unless you land your fairs that make every opponent *sigh* so bitterly loud.

:snake:, "? You plant hazards and drag out games unless you land your throw combos that " " ".

:lucas:"? " " throw ice, " " autocombos " " ".

etc.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Jigglypuff. Jiggs has been my least played character in every Smash game. She embodies exactly what I dislike in gameplay. Fortunately, a close friend of mine is a Jiggs main in every game, so I get plenty of experience fighting against her. I don't mind that she's in the game, but her playstyle is quite possibly the opposite of what I enjoy.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
God Ike has such a boring playstyle he just throws out fairs and hope people walk into them I mean ugh
Throwing out fairs is how you get wrecked with Ike, its all about quick draw cancels, if you ask me he has one of the more interesting playstyles

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Luigi. I don't see why people are hating on G&W. My bro plays him pretty well. Maybe I just really really really suck. >,<

GreenMunchkin

Smash Apprentice
Pikachu. I know QAC can make him more interesting, but my GOD is he boring to no end currently.

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
Zero suit samus because I play really bad with her. I guess I also don't like playing as game and watch either because he feels unmemorable.

Top Bottom