• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laser Question

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
yes

shoot it lower

laser later in your jump or fastfall earlier or whatever.

GodLi

Smash Cadet
yeah, if you really wanna work on your lazers, get three controllers other than your own. Take one, and choose gannondorf, with the other, take mario, and with the last, pick kirby or puff, and hold up on the control stick as you plug it in, so that it always crouches, then practice lazering until you can hit which ever one you want out of the three consistently (.5 dmg ratio as well as 1 handicap vs their 9 handicap helps too)

And this wasn't my idea, i read it somewhere else in this section haha

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
yeah, if you really wanna work on your lazers, get three controllers other than your own. Take one, and choose gannondorf, with the other, take mario, and with the last, pick kirby or puff, and hold up on the control stick as you plug it in, so that it always crouches, then practice lazering until you can hit which ever one you want out of the three consistently (.5 dmg ratio as well as 1 handicap vs their 9 handicap helps too)

And this wasn't my idea, i read it somewhere else in this section haha
Mogwai's thread.

Top Bottom