• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laser lock is stupid

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why's it called Laser Lock? He just stuns the character and continues to juggle them with his lasers while they are stunned...If that's what y'all are talkin' 'bout

Ryan-K

Smash Master
The name is stupid

Its conditions are stupid

It looks stupid

IT IS STUPID
Yes it is ******** lol

@IS: How is it like falco's new dthrow his brawl downthrow is really good and his melee one sucked except if you were on a platform or something like that

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I don't see the point in this thread. I didn't know the name was official. If you don't like it, go to the Laser Lock thread and tell them about it.

Traceur Assassin

Smash Cadet
i might use it if im just messing around with my friends and want to piss them off but if im really playing and not joking around i wont do it for that long. maybe just 2 or 3 or 4 bounces! lol!

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I think it's really dumb, and i don't believe it's impossible to get out of. I havn't read about it, because of the fact that it is homo... So, don't flame me saying that you can't get out of it =] cya

RickettsZ22

Smash Cadet
why ***** about it who cares if you thinks its stupid don't use it and if you think its going to work then use it, odds are your if you any good your not going to be playing many people who get stuck in the situation, who cares what its called get over it

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
From the matches I've played I end up laser locking unintentionally much more often than intentionally. It's not very practical to focus on starting it up in a match as you're better off spending your time racking up some guaranteed damage.

Dacman

Smash Rookie
I heard they were going to ban Falco from tournaments cuz of th Laser Lock. If they do, im going to be fairly angry. I don't use it, cant stand it, and think its a waste of time

Rawb Face

Smash Rookie
Ok, have we confirmed that its impossible to get out of? I'm not convinced it is, but IF and only IFF it is impossible, then it can be somewhat useful if you can combo into it.

If its easily escapable, then its completely and utterly useless to the point where it shouldnt even have a name and I'm mad at whoever invented it.

Soooooo, whoever discovered/named it is either a genius or an idiot. I'd like some video proof.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
no dude. there are a plethora of youtube vids showing what the lock is and how it works and yes once initiated there is no way to get out of it unless the person you are palying against feels like showing you mercy.

Top Bottom