• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laser Discussion Thread

Vlade

Social Outcast
Out of all the space animals, who do you guys think has the best laser?
In my opinion it's gotta be falco because of the stun and frequency. I also like the fact you can laser lock (although not a very good chance of doing so, but fun to humiliate my friends with :))

Also feel free to discuss other moves such as shine, phantasm, etc.

Raptor Jesus.

Smash Cadet
Falco has by far the best blaster out of all of the anthropomorphic characters. I think this due to his ability to stun opponents with the blaster, while hitting them with it at a relatively long distance, and doing considerable amounts of damage. Fox may have a faster shot, but his doesn't go as far as Falco's and does not stun. Wolf's blaster can do some decent damage and stun opponents, but it's painfully slow to fire and the distance is a little less than Fox's.

redgreenblue

Smash Ace
Falco's laser is so long that you can shoot it on the very longest level from the far left of the screen and it will still make it's way across to the far right. In my opinion, Falco not only has the best laser, he has one of the best projectiles (the gordo is the best :p)

Raptor Jesus.

Smash Cadet
Falco's laser is so long that you can shoot it on the very longest level from the far left of the screen and it will still make it's way across to the far right. In my opinion, Falco not only has the best laser, he has one of the best projectiles (the gordo is the best :p)
Word, brother.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
It is clearly Falco>Wolf>Fox, saying otherwise is ignorant.

And Im not sure if Falco's projectile game is the best, though its definatly a contender, I think it's between Falco, Pit, ROB, Snake and Diddy.

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
Falcos laser is good, but it doesn't arc like Pits, or pack a really rough punch like ROB. I would say ROBs laser is at a tie. It can be weaker, but it comes so fast, and the full kills if opponent is hit off-stage. It also can be angled up and down. :) Falco's laser is pretty annoying, though.

Raptor Jesus.

Smash Cadet
Falcos laser is good, but it doesn't arc like Pits, or pack a really rough punch like ROB. I would say ROBs laser is at a tie. It can be weaker, but it comes so fast, and the full kills if opponent is hit off-stage. It also can be angled up and down. :) Falco's laser is pretty annoying, though.
Although ROB's laser is extremely powerful and can only be shot every once in a while, Falco's blaster can be continually shot and deals a good amount of damage with the factor of stunning the opponent.

Top Bottom