• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Vegas Smash - Multiple Video Game Bars

SSBPete

Smash Lord
its a bit unfortunate you had to learn the hard way byran, you seem like a pretty cool guy. welcome to the community

and you still have no clue to the exent which some players own at this game

like kys said, you've only played average players (no offence), wait till you find out how good isai/boom ect are and your mind will be blown

BryanMicon

Smash Cadet
1) thank you again, community of smasher for this amazingness

2) I am working fools left and right on Galaxy, then some boss comes in and just works me huge.

3) how hard is it to set up a server like Galaxy? I have a dedicated server on a sick iNet connection running only a small forum and a few other small sites - can I host something like this closer to me?

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
1) thank you again, community of smasher for this amazingness

2) I am working fools left and right on Galaxy, then some boss comes in and just works me huge.

3) how hard is it to set up a server like Galaxy? I have a dedicated server on a sick iNet connection running only a small forum and a few other small sites - can I host something like this closer to me?
You don't need to host a server really...I'm sure there are West Coast servers already online. You can go into the "master servers list" and sort by ping in order to find a server closest to you.

You probably wont find any smashers there...but if you have another west coast player im sure they wouldn't mind meeting you on that server to play with less delay.

dandan

Smash Lord
just ask someone how to p2p and you can play 1v1s better than on server.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Oh yeah and I lag against Boomfan like 90% of the time I try to p2p him :(

you can't explain that

MATTS!

Smash Ace
i get 15 frames vs boom

PWND OWNED BETTER 100

:phone:

HOW DARE THEE laugh with an OPEN mouth, stand down in shame as you have shown your FILTHY tounge speak of such great blasphemy. You must meet me Tuesday night, at 11:00pm EASTERN time zone USA, at Kaillera for a **** SESSION. Good Day.

The Great MATTS!

The Star King

Smash Hero
I knew this idiocy was coming. See, Mint and I have a little thing stream chat thing going on where he's completely ****ing delusional and thinks his cat is better than my cat. LOLNOPE. I've told him again and again that my cat is the best DK player on the East Coast, but apparently his cat just doesn't get it. Too much catnip IMO.

Battlecow

Play to Win
good times

Man I thought he was gonna MM me

Poker players never put their money where their mouths are

Last edited:
Top Bottom