• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
LMAO! :laugh: omg funniest thing I've seen

EDIT: aww you took the pics away

Peeze

Smash Master
Frankly, i see no difference in what she did and you(Azua) posting a picture of a cat in the "How do you look in Manga style?" thread.
and then xysven replying "FETHER CAT RAWR"
Same spam/troll feeding.
Please explain.

I feel free to say this because i'm protected under the Global rules: "You are entitled to your own opinion and may tell them(moderators) what you think of their style, etc."

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Frankly, i see no difference in what she did and you(Azua) posting a picture of a cat in the "How do you look in Manga style?" thread.
and then xysven replying "FETHER CAT RAWR"
Same spam/troll feeding.
Please explain.

I feel free to say this because i'm protected under the Global rules: "You are entitled to your own opinion and may tell them(moderators) what you think of their style, etc."
How exactly am I feeding trolls when I close the topic...?
And sorry, but I can't exactly control what other moderators post.

This topic is for posting pictures of yourself and discussion of it in context.

The post was obviously a spam-bait, and you knew better.
I've warned people in this thread in the past for it, and I will continue to do so, it just so happened that Xsyven saw it first.

If you see a ******** post, either ignore it or report it.

And if you want to be really technical, I could warn your for the post I'm quoting you in because it's off-topic and if you have an issue with moderation you are supposed to PM them about it or take it to forum disputes.

So this is on topic, here is a picture I did for an art project that was supposed to depict the 7 sins in a modern way.
Guess which one.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
For the record, I was laughing at the Star Wars character. Once I saw that I lost it.

And for the sake of being on topic, I suppose I can post/show a picture. I just gotta figure out how...

EDIT: hmm.... its not working. Any tips? I'm just copying the link from Photo bucket, but its not pasting.

Oh I think I got it

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Uh oh, the last two pics were posted by women. I think SWF has now officially passed it's quota for female members on a gaming site. Prepare for copious amounts of swooning posts.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Fixed it for ya. ;)
Oh thanks :)

@Victra, as in participate? I suck at melee now :laugh:
Though it would be a cool experience and if I could go I probably would. But unfortunately I have no way to get there, and I work on Saturday lol

Side note: Suddenly us Albertans are taking over the thread...

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
How exactly am I feeding trolls when I close the topic...?
And sorry, but I can't exactly control what other moderators post.

This topic is for posting pictures of yourself and discussion of it in context.

The post was obviously a spam-bait, and you knew better.
I've warned people in this thread in the past for it, and I will continue to do so, it just so happened that Xsyven saw it first.

If you see a ******** post, either ignore it or report it.

And if you want to be really technical, I could warn your for the post I'm quoting you in because it's off-topic and if you have an issue with moderation you are supposed to PM them about it or take it to forum disputes.

So this is on topic, here is a picture I did for an art project that was supposed to depict the 7 sins in a modern way.
Guess which one.
Gluttony. Just kidding...

PALO DA SUFFOCATOR

Smash Cadet

I know that since I was the troll in question I really probably shouldn't say anything, but then wouldn't your post about not feeding the trolls also be off topic? Couldn't you have simply banned me and let the thread carry on as was? Lululul, just kidding, I don rly wan2 kontinu argumant, jus raizin pont.

Regardless, here is a picture that is awesome because of the contrast between us. The intensely fake tanned blonde kid beside the pasty white chick with dark hair. sew gud.

By the way, Azua, though I'm sure you've been told countless times on this thread already, you are gorgeous. =)

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Oh my lord that kid is orange. lol
does he use self tanner?

and ty <3

Regarding your comment:
Unfortunately, every once in a while I feel I need to pop in and remind people to ignore things when they obviously can't resist on their own :p Part of my job here. If we don't, sometimes it snowballs and it'd be a shame if this thread was closed.

Works without all the butthurt most of the time.

You're forgiven for the trolling :p
We have a lot of people that sign up to post garbage and start ****, it's really hard to decipher if they're just 'playing around' or if their sole purpose on the boards is to post garbage the entire time. With your almost non-existant post count and the nature of the posts you had, you definitely sent up a red flag.

However, all of that is in the past - enjoy your stay here!

Btw, is your hair short in the back or do you just like to wear it up?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
He's pretty hot otherwise. =/

Huh, three different girls posted in a row. This has to a record or something.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Got some more pictures!

Me cutting my pumpkin at Halloween.

Pumpkins for the whole group. Guess which one's mine!

One of many for that night!

Yayuz! Same night as above.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
That kid definitely has a natural tan. I've seen some actual near-oompa loompa colored people here from using fake tanners or just tanning too much.
In fact, the girl is too pale...yeah, he has a natural tan

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Got some more pictures!

Me cutting my pumpkin at Halloween.

Pumpkins for the whole group. Guess which one's mine!

One of many for that night!

Yayuz! Same night as above.
You don't look anything like I expected you to. Where's the lab coat and glasses??

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*Claims the 6000th post*

Actually I can get a huge tan sometimes, especially this year because I worked outside in the summer full time, while playing Beach volleyball twice a week lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
*Claims the 6000th post*

Actually I can get a huge tan sometimes, especially this year because I worked outside in the summer full time, while playing Beach volleyball twice a week lol
I'm not sure why people would want to get a tan. It makes them look ugly, imo. =X

ps. Alberta owns this thread, kk.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

I'm not sure why people would want to get a tan. It makes them look ugly, imo. =X

ps. Alberta owns this thread, kk.
As long as its not a super over done tan, then I like them (on other people), I'm naturally dark so I don't need to tan haha

ps. I think Alberta should just claim this thread now.

PALO DA SUFFOCATOR

Smash Cadet
Oh my lord that kid is orange. lol
You're forgiven for the trolling :p
We have a lot of people that sign up to post garbage and start ****, it's really hard to decipher if they're just 'playing around' or if their sole purpose on the boards is to post garbage the entire time. With your almost non-existant post count and the nature of the posts you had, you definitely sent up a red flag.

However, all of that is in the past - enjoy your stay here!

Btw, is your hair short in the back or do you just like to wear it up?
Yeah, yeah, I understand, haha, and I probably should have just stopped with the first picture. Especially with my post count of like, 3.

WHAT IF THAT WAS ACTUALLY ME THOUGH? lulululululul.

Andd it's just up in both of those pichaaz, it's relatively short though.

AND OHELZYA ALBERTA WE r00l

M@v

Subarashii!
A pic of me during the only thing I like more than smash bros: airsoft ( a LOT more expensive too ;_; )
This is a pic of me with the airsoft team I am on. I am in the back row, very far right, holding the Scoped M16 replica.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Aside from the hair, Alt kind of reminds me of my sisters boyfriend. Especially because of the dorky pose in the last shot.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
What is an "Alberta" and why does it think it owns Las Pictoras after a few days???? I'm so confused, I must have missed something... something smells like dirty snow....

Top Bottom