• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I miss the days when I would tell people to cut stuff like this out.

Actually, I don't!

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Making that face/pose certainly doesn't help your case.

Neither does being in an anime club.
Weeaboo is a term that originated on 4ch to describe japanophiles/people who wish they were Japanese/etc.

Being an anime fan =\= being any of the above.

Why should I stop doing and expressing things I like?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Wait, I like anime and manga and I wish I was born and raised in Japan, does that make me a weeaboo? I mean, at anime conventions I'm surrounded by people who like anime and manga on some obsessive level far greater than mine but I still actively partake in both.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
If you hold their culture above all others, then yes.
Well I enjoy it the most so I guess that describes me. Speaking of Japanese culture, my manga collection thus far:

I really need another bookcase for them, I hate stacking books like that..

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Then by definition, you're a japanophile/weeaboo. Just saying. :p

Whether you're obnoxious about it is subjective.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Well I enjoy it the most so I guess that describes me. Speaking of Japanese culture, my manga collection thus far:

I really need another bookcase for them, I hate stacking books like that..
No Naruto? :o Really, I don't know why people hate it so much. It's pretty decent.

I really need to buy the DeathNote series. I'm halfway through it, and I NEED to finish it.

ThunderMistress is definitely adorable. Didn't you win Miss SWF?

Took this the day before I cut my hair off... again >: #bigmistake

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
No Naruto? :o Really, I don't know why people hate it so much. It's pretty decent.
There is one random Naruto one in there, but the issue is Naruto is very long. At the moment I am content reading it online as chapters come out. And yeah Naruto is pretty decent, that describes it well. Unfortunately for me to tackle a series that big I really need to love it. At least right now that is how I feel about it.

I really need to buy the DeathNote series. I'm halfway through it, and I NEED to finish it.
I'm totally biased here because it has a special place in my heart, but you should do this! I think it might have been the first one that I collected.

Speaking of my manga, already purchased a bit more. And since this month contains my birthday, aside from some games, I'll be getting a bit more with my little extra money.

...and maybe a bookshelf.

Jane

Smash Hero
my friend and i randomly decided that she should braid my hair haha. very different, but i like it so far.

pic of my hair how it was before, for reference

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Love to Shortie and Vinyl, I'm loving this hair colour so much c: And yes Shortie, I did win Miss SWF, but god that was a while ago, haha.

Hair looks so good Claire! Pretty necklace too, so sweet c:

Man Jane, forever envious of your luscious locks. I think you pull off long hair better than I ever did. It looks mad cool braided!

Jane

Smash Hero
If you want a similar style, get dreads. It has more of a fuller look. You kind of remind me of some reggaeton artists that have braided hair, lol.

Your normal hair looks the best, imo. Embarrass
yeah, i've considered getting dreads before. i think they look awesome when done right, but idk, i wouldn't be able to go back to normal long hair so i'm scared :< but now with having braids it makes me want to get dreads even more haha.

and yeah lol, arcangel wut wut.

Man Jane, forever envious of your luscious locks. I think you pull off long hair better than I ever did. It looks mad cool braided!
haha, thanks! the braids are really starting to grow on me. i've been wanting change lately, even considering chopping it all off in favor of a nice clean short style but i think i'll stick with long hair for a while longer. and for the record i think you would look great with long hair!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Found this cardboard cut-out. I need it.

Yeah thunder, your haircolor is awesome. If I went blond I would look like a trashy gutter ****. So I stick to Brown or Black.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer

I was having trouble retopologizing a character I'm working on (aka making a version of my model that can be used in place of my high resolution sculpt) and was having trouble on the arms
....My friend and I decided to sacrifice my arm for the cause

I got the arm done though.

Downside? I'm going to class with rough arm topology on my right arm.
The crazy things we do for 3d here =__=

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer

What happens when I travel to Sydney to spend a weekend with one of my best friends. We go out and buy all the sweets for lunch at his. <3

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Peeze, the photo is gorgeous, love the tones and the fact that one of the girls is looking square into the camera. Gorgeous!

New dress <3

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622

This shirt cost $30, but I've never gotten more compliments. Ultra comfy too.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
I do hate how much t-shirts costs these days sometimes, but some are so worth it. Think I got a Bioware shirt which cost me more than I normally would spend on a tee, but I wear it to absolute death, so worth every buck c:

Jane

Smash Hero
that looks ****ing amazing. since i'm want to gain weight and don't care about eating hella fats though, i would drizzle that b in syrup. cuz syrup makes everything better. spinach, egg, whole wheat waffle... but what is that reddish thing in there?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I also added tomatoes, onions and ground turkey! I promise you it will be amazing. I added a little bit of maple syrup when I ate it and it became a million times better! Do it Jane!!!! You won't regret it!!!!!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
LOL xD

Are you a picky eater? It's basically eating a regular breakfast that usually accompany each other on a plate. Just all at once. I am eating 2 waffles with an egg, spinach, onion, and tomato omelette with a side of turkey sausage.

Don't knock it till you try it. It tastes phenomenal. Reminds me of eating a McGriddle (back when I used to eat fast food/unhealthy.)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Went to PAX East over the weekend

Boston is gorgeous (found Panorama on my iphone)

There were a bajillion people

And this?

this is a college my sister is looking at (Salve Regina)

And this is the ocean
which is right behind the pretty building that Salve owns (their campus is beautiful)

This was a pretty trip

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought you had gone to Europe for a moment Lokii! The building is just gorgeous!

Wow, PAX is madness, think tickets sold out for Melbourne already!

Learnt how to temper chocolate in a chocolate shop. That's me playing with about 4kgs of chocolate on a bench...

And my dog being freakkin adorable <3

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
IKR? It's from the mansion era of the US. Some family donated it to start the school i guess way back when
They had a Vanderbilt summer home up there as well.
Houses were gorgeous beyond reason

Yeahh...PAX sells out pretty quick o__o I missed getting a 3 day badge because I ordered by badges a week or two after badges went on sale xD

Ahhhh thats so cool TM! Chocolate~

And omggg what a little cutie patootie!

And oh my gosh your name change is glorious

Top Bottom