• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer

got glasses for when i work on the computer (freelance art wooooo) because im ever so slightly farsighted and doctor thought it would be a good idea to try out.

this is strange and luckily i dont have to wear them out if i dont want to XD

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Snapshot_2014902 (5).jpg

I very recently got myself fully moved into my dorm! Freshman year in college!

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
I've kept an eye on this thread for a little while now, but haven't ever partook in the conversations and / or photo sharing myself. That being said, I'd just like to take this opportunity to say hello to everyone (hello, everyone!). ;w;

I figured I should start with the most recent photo I have of myself (taken by a crew member and friend of mine about a week prior to this posting); Myself in motion while at dance practice! At the time of, I had been developing my expression within Krumping (something I've just recently started to learn on the side), though primarily, I express within being a B-Boy (i.e. I "break-dance", ha ha). Dancing is both an inward and outwards form of expression, and even within a still-photo, one has the ability to capture said expression and the individuals emotion within it. . . I like to believe that it can be a very powerful and beautiful combination.

Edit: +1 for my color matching green / black Boston [Celtics] snap-back and Hylian crest muscle shirt! ;w;

Last edited:

ahannoush4

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Drazzle
love that your reppin Boston (I'm from western MA) and Zelda via muscle shirt because I hate the stereotype of gaming nerds being "out of shape"

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582

I figured I should start with the most recent photo I have of myself (taken by a crew member and friend of mine about a week prior to this posting); Myself in motion while at dance practice! At the time of, I had been developing my expression within Krumping (something I've just recently started to learn on the side), though primarily, I express within being a B-Boy (i.e. I "break-dance", ha ha). Dancing is both an inward and outwards form of expression, and even within a still-photo, one has the ability to capture said expression and the individuals emotion within it. . . I like to believe that it can be a very powerful and beautiful combination.

Edit: +1 for my color matching green / black Boston [Celtics] snap-back and Hylian crest muscle shirt! ;w;
Very good. I grew up in Miami Florida so breaking no matter what color you were was part of almost any culture. I was really into pop/locking more than anything else which I will still bust out every once in a while. I still want a condo overlooking a busy inner city in 5-10 years where I will just use as a dance studio.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
love that your reppin Boston (I'm from western MA) and Zelda via muscle shirt because I hate the stereotype of gaming nerds being "out of shape"
I actually live in / rep. Rhode Island, but you know. . . The whole New England / Boston sports thing. Ha ha. I do tend to visit Boston every-so-often though, so it's all love. And yeah, I hear you. There will always be stereotypes onto people, unfortunately, but the ignorant will continue to live in ignorance, right? Besides, I wouldn't back away from TLoZ! It was the first thing I really fell in love with as a child (two years of age, the first game I had ever played), and I've kept it with me ever since (if I gave up gaming, I wouldn't give up TLoZ). The way I look at it, if you are content with yourself and what you are doing, you shouldn't really care much for what people think. Being happy and living in self-expression are (from my perspective) the utmost important values one can have in their life.

Very good. I grew up in Miami Florida so breaking no matter what color you were was part of almost any culture. I was really into pop/locking more than anything else which I will still bust out every once in a while. I still want a condo overlooking a busy inner city in 5-10 years where I will just use as a dance studio.
Awesome! I have a few friends that are into the breaking and popping scene down in Florida (though ironically, I still have yet to go down there. . . Perhaps next Summer?). That's the dream, right? City lights, mellow beats and a personal studio to dance. With any luck, something will come around in a few years for people like you and I. . . Hopefully these kinds of things will become more accessible for the future generation.

Last edited:

M@v

Subarashii!
This was from a special event I was fortunate enough to attend a few weeks ago. Automotives is one of my main passions and hobbies outside of smash, and in this picture I'm actually screaming like a school girl on the inside. The man next to me is Valentino Balboni, Lamborghini's former chief test driver who the orange Lambo behind us was made in honor of (It is a special edition Gallardo).

KUSH.

Smash Apprentice

weak frontside flip (board flips and i turn 180 degrees) at my local skate park back home. Stoked cause i dont usually skate transition. should have gotten more speed... landing was clean tho:b:

rsr2

Smash Lord
Here is my recent tattoo. I got it Friday night and I am so happy on how it turned out.

Outline

Finished look.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I used to work as a planetarium operator for my city's science centre where I gave tours and explored the night sky, solar system, galaxies, and the rest of space all the way out to the edge of the observable universe.

I definitely really missed doing this, one of the best experiences of my life for sure.

It was fun goofing around and promoting science with kids and their families. Chillin in space with my boy Chris Hadfield. Started from the Earth now we're here.

Nowadays I work as an engineer. It's been a good experience, challenging, and fun in a different way. I'll be pursuing a long term career as a teacher/educator in the future after I work as an engineer for a few years to get my professional designation and to just build some real world experience. (Also the money is nice).

End of the day, science and kids is where my heart is. Here's me in a grade 1 class teaching the strength of shapes.

In my free time I run and compete in smash tournaments. You could say, that this is my family :')

That's me (: It's been a very long time since I've posted in the infamous Las Pictoras thread here on Smashboards.
Hi again everyone!

Last edited:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hey again Lokii! It's really awesome to see some familiar users still poking around the boards. It's like I never left.

Chinaux

Smash Ace
Here is my recent tattoo. I got it Friday night and I am so happy on how it turned out.

Outline

Finished look.
Imagine if you were at the tattoo parlor and you were nervous about getting that tattoo and the tattoo artist just replied with "WHAT'S THE MATTER, SCARED?"
looks pretty rad man. How much did you pay for it?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer

not the best photo...but i made cupcakes for my last day of work o vo /
homemade red velvet with store bought frosting (i didnt feel like putting forth the effort to make homemade cream cheese frosting....cuz srsly that takes time and over a pound of confectioners sugar and wtf thats so much confectioners sugar)

also green sprinkles
cuz christmas

SO CHEERS TO MY LAST DAY AS A WAITRESS

SSS

Smash Ace
srsface.png This is me for Prom looking sexy af. This was like 2 years ago, though.

sexyaf.jpg This is me at the E3 Invitational being sexy af and repping that Melee Spacie lyfe.

halloween1.jpg This is me and my girlfriend as Jim and Pam on Halloween for Halloween. Meta.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Just got back from my vacation to San Diego~

The first sunset on the first day I got there! I actually really love how this picture came out

Same sunset same day, only on top of a massive hill!

Unfortunately, my grandpa passed away back in April, so we went to go visit him, here's the view he has

His parents are also buried here. It's a giant area for war veterans. It probably had about 5000 to 6000 people buried here. All of the gravestones are lined up completely straight, it's pretty cool.

Down in Seaport Village, the ducks posed for a picture imo

Back at the beach again for another sunset!

Went to the aquarium on the last day, this is a type of seahorse, it was pretty strange looking

View from the backside of the aquarium

Meee

Later that day we went to the pier in Oceanside

Sunset, again, with pier~

The underside of the pier

and ya~ :p

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
IMG_0020.JPG IMG_0434.JPG IMG_0529.PNG

My Kitten, Me, my favorite text conversation ever.

Picture of me was taken while I was talking and using facial expressions... and I had coffee for like the second time ever that morning.

Last edited:

Chinaux

Smash Ace
You look extremely young, man.

This is a picture from a tournament I went to. I am in the top left picture. It was actually my first one too where I played Sicx second round (who plays on a national level, so that was pretty cool getting destroyed by him)
2015-01-08 10.36.33.png

me3.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom