• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Chaco

Never Logs In
Do you even have to ask who it was? Like it's a given.

Funny picture though.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Best custom title evaaar.

I went over to my friend's house, and we made cupcakes! (Haha, Ric.) But she just came back from Boston, and she bought this mug from the Harvard bookstore:

It may be the best thing ever manufactured in the history of mankind.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Perhaps more appropriately I should have said I haven't spoken to the original in ages. I still have my ever growing Esoteric clone army:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
now I feel like shaving my head thanks to you. >:c

I don't use my hair like that anyway LOL

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i think i also want that mug

i just cant help it, its too amazing

raaaaaaaape

pound3

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Don't hurt me, Cog. Allow me to reiterate: She went on a trip to Boston, during which she took side-trips. To Cambridge. And other places, I'm sure.

:urg:

Rickety

Peace and Love
First-time nervousness.

Um, hi! My name is Rickety, I'm a long time lurker (so cree-ee-eepy), first time poster. I always wanted to be a part of the community and post my picture here like everyone else, but I was too afraid! Thankfully, Mr. David Cao helped me to muster the courage to post on here and stop being such a scaredy-cat. I love you, CAOTIC! <3

This is me and MoJoe! I'm the ugly one, on the right. He's too awesome, though, and too cute!
Also, he's good at Super Smash Brothers.
We're sleeping. <3

And this is just me (blech!).

There, I did it!

Sweaty hands, nervous-nervous! <3

FTWin

Smash Cadet
Warped Tour 09, North Carolina. Verizon Ampitheater.
(All listed names from left to right)

My sister on crack with bubbles.

The mighty setlist board.

Seth, me (Alex), Tripp and Vicki owning at a random Rock Band tent.

Seth and I playing Painkiller. I passed with like 94%. New record for me. (expert, of course =P)

Streetlight Manifesto. Put on an amazing show.

Resting post-moshpit for Streetlight.

My good friend Jenna.

My sister taking actually a pretty cool picture of us, still resting lol.

Me and Vicki. (Im super freaking sweaty XD)

Me and Jenna. Staring contest that ended up just being fail.

These guys are "The Devil Wears Prada". They were judging the Rock Band contest. We got 3rd.

Hood. Nuff said.

Boredom pic taken on the way to get gas post-Warped Tour

Attempting to eat my sisters head. Didnt work. AT ALL.

Watching Jenna pump gas is boring. Pictures ensued.

Actually a better picture of me than i originally thought. Waiting for Jenna to get done paying.

All and all, an amazing day. Warped Tour was absolutely bomb. Except for 2 things.
1. I broke my toe aggro-ing to Chiodos
2. UnderOath was fail. They headlined and did terrible.

Rickety

Peace and Love
(Still) sweaty hands, (still) heart-thumping nervousness <3

Don't be nervous!

Nice pics. <3 Love the zzzz in the first one, lol.
Aw, thank you! <3

I don't know why I get so nervous and paranoid about things, I think I'm just a big loserface.

Awww, cute!

I want your sunglasses.
Yay! Thank you, thank you! I'm wishing that I wasn't so scared to do something like this earlier!

But I 'm glad that I finally did! <3

do you go out with those?
Ooh, I wish I could go out with them everyday. I feel like I need to be at a certain confidence level to wear them, otherwise I won't do the glasses justice. (Kind of like wearing a really flamboyant shirt, you know? Sometimes I think that you need some self-confidence to pull off some really spiffy outfit [eep, but I'm getting to distracted! I need to end this parentheses-thing, like, quick!]) Usually I wear some similar brown sunglasses instead of those, just because I rarely feel like I can pull em' off.

I did want to wear them at the Pride Parade last weekend, though; I had all my outfits and activities planned out for it and everything, only to get a flat tire two days before the big event. I ended up having to use the money for a tire and, and. . . I missed it! I was so sad that I decided to break my silence and go complain about how cruel my life is, blah blah blah, in the LGBT thread (another thread that I wanted to post in for the longest time, but again, was too afraid to [I'm sensing a pattern here]), only to find that that thread was closed. Oh well, I'm just glad that I finally posted. It sounds weird, I think, but part of me was always afraid to post in threads where a lot of special-color-named people posted; it's so intimidating! But, I'm just happy that everyone is so nice, so open and tolerant and, gosh, just so cute! Everyone is so adorable! <3

Love you, love, love you guys! <3

Top Bottom