• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - Melee Disc. Edition

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I gotta get in on this. I have a Nintendo Club Luigi Controller. I took off the blue back and replaced it with one from a pearl controller so now I have a fireball Luigi controller. I will get a pick up soon.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
What do you guys have against third party controllers?

lawlz.
Maybe the fact that they're complete garbage, "trackstar".

lawlz.

Seriously though, they generally don't have a long lifespan, and the buttons are usually crappy for ATs.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
At pound 3 me and scar went up against the newlyweds in teams.

The controllers plugs in the cube were red yellow green and white... I wish we had a picture of that

Red = Wife's Mario controller
Yellow = Husband's Wario controller
Green = my Luigi controller
White = Scar's pearl controller

It was pretty much the most beautiful thing ever.

pmaster3363

Smash Rookie
I like this whole idea of the salute to SSBM, and a support it 100%.
As soon as i have a working camera again, I will be sending in some pics of my controller, as well as those of my roommates.

I support this 101%! Profile Picture is a test picture. I'll have to wait till the sun sets to get better lighting for the final.

AIR

Smash Rookie
sweet!!! I'm going to try this tomorrow!!! Hopefully people will start changing back to melée!!!

Top Bottom