• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laredo and surounding area smashers!!!!

Broly

Smash Lord
ah, gratz on second davico, was that peach really that tough? dylon fro were good n u beat them. think i coulda taken him, defsithe or davico?

defsithe

Smash Ace
ah, gratz on second davico, was that peach really that tough? dylon fro were good n u beat them. think i coulda taken him, defsithe or davico?
the last time i saw kazu play was a year ago, i think i played him and beat him then? i cant really remember but i didnt play a peach from nuevo laredo lol.
i dont no if i saw or played him at smashmex3 but im pretty sure he was there. so i really cant say much since its been so long.

anyways who did u go davico jiggz or marth?
and how big of a difference was it playing kazu from toti?

davico

Smash Rookie
I played 2 times vs kazu, el 1st time in the final of winners brackets, the match he won me 2-1, the first game kazu 3stocked my marth lol, the next 2 games I played with jiggly; I played too with him in the FINAL, but i was very difficult to win.

Broly

Smash Lord
davico, u gotta learn the chase grab technique in order to play high level with marth, but im not sayin ur marth sux. i just think stickin w/ jiggz is alot better. i should see this kazu. i wonder if hes really that great. cuz davico is tough n all.

Broly

Smash Lord
lol, na im too good, trust me i would embarass ur crew plus its too cold. lol j/k i ve heard good things but i still say i can win.

Broly

Smash Lord
i guess, hmm try to come to the edinburgh tourny this weekend, if not i guess try to make something up b4 brawl n ill try really hard to go. hard to find ride from b'ville to u guys.

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
the only time i played kazu i beat him samus-peach in dreamland, but that was like a year ago,
for what i see he has been getting way better now, idk yet how good he is, how is he in comparison with soul?

Broly

Smash Lord
the only time i played kazu i beat him samus-peach in dreamland, but that was like a year ago,
for what i see he has been getting way better now, idk yet how good he is, how is he in comparison with soul?
im interested, i hope to play him in the near future

Top Bottom