• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laredo and surounding area smashers!!!!

K1T3

Smash Lord
Hmm I might be in Laredo this weekend. So I might go depending when it starts.
First post is terrible. Put a time for this to start and a list of who's going... I'm only seeing like 10 people in this thread that havn't canceled. Maybe a zip code too...

If I go Lep or Broly want to team?

Also I'd be able to bring a cube. So do you actually have more than one TV? No one has said they're bringing any...

defsithe

Smash Ace
i doubt ill be goin anymore, i said i would go, if u guys came only fair dont u think?
dont even give them that it would have been embarrasing if they showed and find the tourny either cancelled or postponed till 8 at night.
i spent 2 trip to brownsville for nothing:mad: :(. i didnt think i would make it home i left brownsville already in the red part of the fuel gauge i just barely made it home. :laugh: but yeah brownsville needs to plan better before i ever go there again.

Broly

Smash Lord
dont even give them that it would have been embarrasing if they showed and find the tourny either cancelled or postponed till 8 at night.
i spent 2 trip to brownsville for nothing:mad: :(. i didnt think i would make it home i left brownsville already in the red part of the fuel gauge i just barely made it home. :laugh: but yeah brownsville needs to plan better before i ever go there again.
W/e, wouldnt have happened if ppl went, i always try my best to go every effin time any of ya'll make tournys n i bring ppl. at SMBU, i brought wut 10 ppl, not my fault gobz took only pax late n not da rest of them. i did this tourny cuz gobz cancelled his thing, n i thought he woulda helped, but i got no effort. if i had at least 12-16 ppl, then they woulda let me run it. but no, no one went, laredo never travels, majora slept?, but i cant be mad at him cuz he goes often. so, eff the next few tournies. if i have ride n cash, ill go, but im not goin to make the effort anymore.

n srry mikey 4 wastin ur time, ill next time call u right b4 it starts so u kno it will happen

TSUYA

Smash Cadet
hey hi mm what is the addres of the tournament? and yes , At what time is registrations?

bye

DEMONOFTHEFALL

Smash Cadet
registration is from 12-1:30 turny starts at 2...and yes we are going to have more than 1 tv....what there might be a deficit of is chairs but im working on that

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
d >_>b count me in!

I think I can get an extra tv... (if you can recall right, it was the tv in the kitchen) d<_< b

DEMONOFTHEFALL

Smash Cadet
lol the 10% rule works out great everywhere....im expecting about 50 people so 5 tvs would be good enough for the turny...and if meme gets the tv from his kitchen thats even better

Broly

Smash Lord
gl to u all tommorow. i actually woulda liked to go, but no ride, lol. ah lucky 4 u guys, i seriously woulda got 1st or 2nd. but w/e, if by some miracle i go, ill b glad to pwn some nubs

leprechaun

Smash Ace
go for it brolly MM all of them, one rule , no grabbing . . . . . . lets see how that goes for them. . . or no rules, i need an address for this place, and im still deciding if im going , not one to join me for the ride

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
sup broly, ive herd really good comments on you here when you beat one of dallas's elite smashers bluezaft, where are you from?

Top Bottom