• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Land slide Fire Bird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Ok, while playing as Falco, I was just messing around with Fire Bird and had done one in an angle toward the ground. When I hit the ground, I just slide at a downward angle (I didn't bother to check if this was mentioned anywhere before in this topic). Just thought I'd share this.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
quak said:
umm okay, do you slide like a wave dash or do you mean that little bounce thingy he does?
Sorry, forgot about this topic.

Neither. He is not in a standing position, and he is still in his firebird. Sometimes I mess up and do the bounce, but if I angle it right, Falco will slide on the ground while still in his firebird. Its like the thing he does on the side of levels in you angle it right and you are going up the walls at an angle, except this time it is on flat ground.

keeperofthekeys

Smash Cadet
i didn't mean to be offensive and i'm sorry about that, but i was just saying that this is very well known. it is actually common knowledge and there probably isn't anything about this on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom