• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lamugi's Smashfest 1/10/09 *This Saturday* Melee singles and dubz tourney* + Brawl

OverLade

Smash Hero
*Because he's too lazy to make his own thread*

9226 spyglass ct Tampa Fl

3$ Melee singles entry
2$ Melee dubz entry each

Vids will be recorded, people will be impressed.

Come for a good time and to watch me suck at Melee. :D

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
The great CashMooney said hes coming to this and accepting all MMs, and that he needs a teammate for Melee dub dubs, and that you guys should have a full attendance list.

OverLade

Smash Hero
last post im doing dammit, mooney wants to MM you $5 halbered but he just wants to MM your falco
Why can't he man up and also play me in MK dittos. I hear his MK is SOOOO beastly. :p

Hows this, a 10$ Falco MM whatever he wants.

And a 5$ MK ditto but the catch is, if I 1 stock him, he loses nothing. If I 2 stock him I get 5$ and if I 3 stock him I get 10$. If he 2 stocks me he gets 10$ and if he 3 stocks me he gets 20$.

Hows that sound?

Freedom

Smash Cadet
Why can't he man up and also play me in MK dittos. I hear his MK is SOOOO beastly. :p

And a 5$ MK ditto but the catch is, if I 1 stock him, he loses nothing. If I 2 stock him I get 5$ and if I 3 stock him I get 10$. If he 2 stocks me he gets 10$ and if he 3 stocks me he gets 20$.

Hows that sound?
CashMooney69: Lol, the last time I even played brawl was fast, seriously. I don't care about brawl enough to go higher than 5 USD.

I'm only doing a 5 dollar MM vs your falco. **** your proposals, sir.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Message from CashMooney (lolz banned) -

Noel, your phone is ******** and says you're no longer accepting calls, which makes no sense. Did you do that? My number is 352 287 1586. I'm on my way right now.

OverLade

Smash Hero
*Is gonna suck at Melee tomorrow*.

Everyone get at me in Brawl Money matches.

FALCON PAUNCH!!!!! :D

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
what time is this happening?

oh and lamugi call me on sat cuz im gonna need ya to pick me up from a friends house. dont worry tho cuz the house is like 3-4 min from hals.

daddyshere12

Smash Cadet

Hows that sound?
Sounds cocky tbh.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I demand a Luigi's Mansion Gauntlet Match!!!!!

and Barbie's Pony Adventure
Ohsnap. Snake on Wii part Deux.

Lamugi do you still have my number? Im hopefully going to be at the mall around 12:40. I'm gonna need you to contact me while Im there.

Edit:You're going to have to pick me up from the bus stop by my house instead.

OverLade

Smash Hero
sooooo did this ever even happen?
ICE CREAM EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Sings Sound of music*

This was definelty the most amazingly successful unsuccessful smashfest of all time. Tampa is too good. We threw small tournies and junk. Lots of epic moments.

MELEE IS TOO FUN.

Petey so sorry you missed it.

lamugi

Smash Lord
results for brawl singles

1.Redhalberd

2.Monk

3.Ed

4.???

5. Lamugi

cant remember the rest lol

Brawl c. falcon singles

1. Redhalberd

2. Lamugi

3. Ed

4. Monk

still cant remember the rest

anyways good **** to everyone i ****ing love you polmex, your getting sooo good, red your falco in melee will be beast, Ed YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!!! Mooney good ish had FUN matches, everyone was too good, keep the tampa smash scene going!!!

Top Bottom