• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lamugi's Smashfest 1/10/09 *This Saturday* Melee singles and dubz tourney* + Brawl

OverLade

Smash Hero
results for brawl singles

1.Redhalberd

2.Monk

3.Ed

4.???

5. Lamugi

cant remember the rest lol

Brawl c. falcon singles

1. Redhalberd

2. Lamugi

3. Ed

4. Monk

still cant remember the rest

anyways good **** to everyone i ****ing love you polmex, your getting sooo good, red your falco in melee will be beast, Ed YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!!! Mooney good ish had FUN matches, everyone was too good, keep the tampa smash scene going!!!
Dont forget the second brawl tourney.

1. Polmex23

2. Redhalberd

3. Ed?

4. Monk?

Everyone should CP polmex against me because I just cant seem to beat him in an actual tournament when Im MK. :p

Falcon singles were too good. And can't wait for some legit Tampa brawl shiz. This is gonna be good stuff.

And TEACH ME YOUR WAYS IN MELEE :D

OverLade

Smash Hero
wow polmex was there? god **** i miss chaingrabbing him :D...AND i missed out on a falcon tourney AND melee? im crying right now
Yeah Im sorry, I wouldv'e asked Ed to pick you up but there was no more room in the car. >_>

And we went through hell just to get everything set up (actually brawling started at like 6:00pm). Next time we'll just get up and all be ready to have an amazing time.

ICECREAM. :D

OverLade

Smash Hero
every1 forgiven dont worry about it, but ill run to noels house if i have to for the next biweekly (which better happen)
This is tampa. There's no way in hell this biweekly will actually happen. :D

Lmao Jk Noel don't let us down.

*goes to get into college so he can host his own biweeklys*.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
I remember asking you for a ride to TO4 before zoro, marin, or hungrybox, and you said no unless Seibrik and Chops cancel out.

So technically, Dark sonic and I should have more priority than them.

Mooney good ish had FUN matches, everyone was too good, keep the tampa smash scene going!!!
I'll have to remember not to expect serious matches or anything warm up related from you ever again. Please excuse me coming down 6 hours total to try and get some actual practice from you.

I'm glad I picked up bowser for people like you.

lamugi

Smash Lord
wow what a cry baby you seemed to be the only one who complained about that, also you have NO money like zero, so why would we get you? Dark sonic said he'd rather go with people he knew etc. so as far as im concerned he didnt want to go with us. Now zoro and marin are the ish, plus they have money! hungrybox isnt going with us hes going to go with exarch after zorro drops him off there, and we pick him up.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
wow what a cry baby you seemed to be the only one who complained about that, also you have NO money like zero, so why would we get you? Dark sonic said he'd rather go with people he knew etc. so as far as im concerned he didnt want to go with us. Now zoro and marin are the ish, plus they have money! hungrybox isnt going with us hes going to go with exarch after zorro drops him off there, and we pick him up.
I despise sandbagging, and if I knew somebody came 6 hours round trip to try and get much needed practice, I would easily have played 110% of my skill that was possible at the time. I, for one, try to be considerate of what people are thinking and planning. Being a cry baby has NOTHING to do with that.

I told you that I had some money. I still have the 16 dollars I was going to use at your "tourney", but nothing happened.

So then if zoro, marin, hungrybox, AND dark sonic are no longer going, I still need a ride.

For the last time, I have money, but not enough to enter anything. Just to go, play people, and come back.

Top Bottom