• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lamugi....he's freaking good

Status
Not open for further replies.

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
yo every1 playin street fighter just quit now before you lose your money cuz lamugi is just gonna take it. he's too good, and he doesnt even have a stick yet no homo. he's gief, he's gay, but he's freaking good

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Lol "gief" as in Zangief? Yeaaaaaahhhhh I guess you dont know how to throw fireballs or shoryuken then.

Wait till You see the guy play against a good Akuma...gonnna be epic lulz.

lamugi

Smash Lord
Lol "gief" as in Zangief? Yeaaaaaahhhhh I guess you dont know how to throw fireballs or shoryuken then.

Wait till You see the guy play against a good Akuma...gonnna be epic lulz.
wow you're a scrub, firt off i know how to fight against akumas i can just use giefs double lariat and dodge the projectiles, and i can block shoryukens and do a standing atomic pile driver,

Frames

DI
oh come on son everybody's "freakin good" at first with no stick etc etc lets see some vids, im gonna start hosting tournies for this ish

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Lariat through air fireballs and chase Akuma around while he teleports and you out poke the S outta him. Likely.

lol

Frames

DI
yo son idk who you are but lamugi is my boy and if he says hes good with gief then hes good

but not better than me

.........and tampa still sucks ;)

lamugi

Smash Lord
***** i was disgusting in turbo, so sf4 was a sinch, plus i already knew about frame advantages, and the new focus atk system, everything is embedded in my head, <3 frames, tails who you be son, like akuma would get his **** wrecked he has like no def., and the match up is even either way sooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom