• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lamest Character?

Vyzor

Smash Journeyman
Actually, now that I think about it, Jigglypuff is really lame in Brawl. Going from extremely broken in Melee to pathetic in Brawl is sad. Rest. IT DOES NOTHING :(

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Pit. Good god i hate fighting him.

Lame as in just, stupid, Lucas.... Hes such a cry baby.

lilseph

Smash Ace
Don't need to change. Already knew he was ****ing stupid even before what happened at Apex.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
I think Bowser is the lamest character in the game considering he can get hit easily with his massive size and slow moves.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Pit. Good god i hate fighting him.

Lame as in just, stupid, Lucas.... Hes such a cry baby.
Hey man he has reasons to be sad. (OMG SPOILERS FROM MOTHER 3) -> If
your mom died, your brother turned out to be thought dead but was really alive and tried to murder you and your dad almost died, I think I'd be mentally spent too.
But after awhile he gets brave, Brawl just doesn't show that very well :p.

I'll vote for Jigglypuff...she just got so nerfed.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Whoever says Ganon is lame should be whipped, I might not be a Ganon main and I do realise that he is the worst character, but its so fun using him(for teh lulz of course) and killing with D-Air is so **** satisfying!

There are several characters that I think are lame, like G&W, ICs and Pit.

But nerfed characters like Captain Falcon, Samus, Link and Jigglypuff are just sad, and its a shame since I actually used those characters a lot in Melee.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
You people only hate Jigglypuff cuz she whoops your *** all the time. ;D

And I have to say Yoshi. Link at least has power, Yoshi has nothing...

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
You people only hate Jigglypuff cuz she whoops your *** all the time. ;D

And I have to say Yoshi. Link at least has power, Yoshi has nothing...
Nothing except grab releases, including some grab release chains to death near walkoffs and a grab release to Usmash on MK (prob others as well)

Psycho Meta Knight

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... I agree with Samus being the lamest character (tough I was about to say Jigglypuff) She is to heavy and slow and gets terribly juggled. I've never seen someone good with Samus. But ZSS on the other hand isn't nearly as lame if you know how to use her. In my opinion, speed always triumphs over power. What's the point of having killer attacks if you're to slow to land a hit?

SiidSadik

Smash Cadet
Yeah, samus is truly bad. Slow, depressingly floatly, almost no effective and consistent killing moves, and even if someone was good with her, watching her play would be EXTREMELY slow and boring, which is a true mark of a lame character

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Yeah, samus is truly bad. Slow, depressingly floatly, almost no effective and consistent killing moves, and even if someone was good with her, watching her play would be EXTREMELY slow and boring, which is a true mark of a lame character
*zair*

*zair*

*missile cancel*

*missile cancel*

*zair*

*OMG A BAIR FOR THE STOCK!*

*zair*

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Watching competitive samus is as boring as watching paint Zair. :V

Falco's also pretty boring to watch. Only thing good he has is lazors and chaingrabs with lazors. :V

Psycho Meta Knight

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... I agree with Samus being the lamest character (tough I was about to say Jigglypuff) She is to heavy and slow and gets terribly juggled. I've never seen someone good with Samus. But ZSS on the other hand isn't nearly as lame if you know how to use her. In my opinion, speed always triumphs over power. What's the point of having killer attacks if you're to slow to land a hit?
I'm sorry, I take this back. I fought someone who mains Samus earlier and she was good, really good, won some lost some. Anyways, Samus isn't lame in the right hands, she can be a good character, but not usually. But one person caused me to change my mind, so now I think the lamest character would have to be... Jigglypuff. She flat out sucks.

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
Jigglypuff.

That is all.

*proceeds to side-smash Jiggly with Ike, resulting in a relished Star KO*

darth meanie

Smash Journeyman
There's no reason for Falco to be in the game. He's not significantly different than Fox at all, has a very similar moveset, and takes up space that many other more interesting characters could've been in. Like Mewtwo.

Blissard

Smash Lord
There's no reason for Falco to be in the game. He's not significantly different than Fox at all, has a very similar moveset, and takes up space that many other more interesting characters could've been in. Like Mewtwo.
He's so complately different that it's not even funny. His deflector has a larger hitbox, his fall speed is slower, but more importantly, his laser has knockback and his CG's knock off 50% for any player.

Samus is indeed lame, but then there's Yoshi...I'm surprised that no one mentioned him yet.

dug

Smash Rookie
I agree 100%

darth meanie

Smash Journeyman
He's so complately different that it's not even funny. His deflector has a larger hitbox, his fall speed is slower, but more importantly, his laser has knockback and his CG's knock off 50% for any player.

Samus is indeed lame, but then there's Yoshi...I'm surprised that no one mentioned him yet.
Yes yes, he's different than Fox in playstyle. And most of that is his slightly different blaster and reflector, and his chaingrab that probably wasn't even intentionally included. That doesn't excuse the fact that there's no reason for him to be in the game over any other character. He doesn't add anything to the roster; StarFox doesn't need more representation as much as other franchises do.

If it was a choice between Falco getting into Brawl and, say, Mewtwo, I'd go with Mewtwo every single time.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Yes yes, he's different than Fox in playstyle. And most of that is his slightly different blaster and reflector, and his chaingrab that probably wasn't even intentionally included. That doesn't excuse the fact that there's no reason for him to be in the game over any other character. He doesn't add anything to the roster; StarFox doesn't need more representation as much as other franchises do.

If it was a choice between Falco getting into Brawl and, say, Mewtwo, I'd go with Mewtwo every single time.
and Pokemon needs more representation...? i'll agree that we was put in simply because melee had him, but the reasoning of "no reason for him to be in the game over any other character." is quite vague. cause that reasoning would apply to alot of people, and then it would all go to opinions on which character is more important.

i wouldve kicked out wolf, screwed both falco and mewtwo (technically replaced by lucario anyway), and put some less common Nintendo characters in it. and why there's 8 mario characters is beyond me.

Top Bottom