• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAMBCHOPS VS CHADDD!! legendary tourney set.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
lol at this noob giving obvious advice. thats what the game is about LOL making the rigth decision he's cant see into the future and decide to select the right moves he has to be able to predict them on other words adapt to my aptters and **** me for it which he didnt do well HE PREDICTED WRONG thats where mistakes come from he didnt know I was gonna U B in front of his face he didnt I was going up with my up B he thought I was going down so he forward tilted and miss. its all about reading patterns and chadd wasnt reading me well cuz I wwas reading him wayy more lol. it doesnt matter thing what you want ROFL.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
ya know.

with all due respect, and without trying to cause another riot.

I'm shocked to see that you guys went from Cold War status to actually being civil to one another.

/me does the Hiroshi dance out of the thread. >.>

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
lol at this noob giving obvious advice. thats what the game is about LOL making the rigth decision he's cant see into the future and decide to select the right moves he has to be able to predict them on other words adapt to my aptters and **** me for it which he didnt do well HE PREDICTED WRONG thats where mistakes come from he didnt know I was gonna U B in front of his face he didnt I was going up with my up B he thought I was going down so he forward tilted and miss. its all about reading patterns and chadd wasnt reading me well cuz I wwas reading him wayy more lol. it doesnt matter thing what you want ROFL.
ya, allot of those were problems with reading and would have been verry hard to avoid without forsight. but allot of those were just bad decisions.
for example, there were multible times where he could have jumped out and hit you with a Fair before your upB even finished, instead he let you fininish your UpB towards the stage in the hopes that he was able to read weather you were going for the ledge or the platform.
just miscalculated stuff like that. rules that are quantifiable even before the situation presents itself and foresight is needed.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Chops, I don't care how long I've been away from this game: There's no way in h3ll you can justify Ganon and Falco being equal. You've got some explaining to do if you want me to take that statement seriously.

-SynikaL

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, you've made that clear twice now. I'm waiting for you to explain to me how you came to that conclusion.

-SynikaL

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
I think its matches like this that gives chops that opinion.

Clearly faclo can combo ganon's *** all over the place. but if falco loses control, even for a second. ganon can knock falco off the edge with 1-2 hits, and from there its easy to edgeguard falco's horrible recovery.

if the ganon is just trying to do damage to the falco, then he doesnt have a snowballs chance in hell. but if the ganon is always trying to get a stock off of falco, even when the falco is at 0%, he stands a MUCH better chance.

the best way to describe the ganon vs falco match up as a ganon player would be "F*ck you and your combos, Imma gimp yo ass!"

and for this reason, I belive big levels like dreamland are MUCH better for ganon vs falco then small levels like YS, because you dont ever need to push falco all the way off the side, just off the edge. as long as he doesnt have solid ground beneath him, and you keep pressure on him, he doesnt stand a chance.

Renth

Smash Hero
I strongly agree with chops on this subject, Falco combos ganon all day, ganon hits falco twice and it's even i'd love to go into detail on it but i gotta go maybe another time. The idea of ganon vs. falco is keep falco above you.

p.s. i do better vs. falco on dreamland and FoD than YS

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
It was I who said how falco can combo ganon for ages but ganon only needs a couple of hits to even it up. all chops said was he agreed with me that YS was a good stage against ganon, yet you act as if everything valid I say was said by a pro first.

I get no love. you make me cry...
:'( <------

see it? SEE IT?!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
This I know too well, good sir. I appreciate the concern. I'm going to be very warmed up, indeed, for Pound. Thanks again.
Only warm? lol.. Just know that I will come to Pound 3 with FIRE IN MY EYES and my heart burning with power!

.............who?
lol.. **** you, you will pay for this! =P

Well I find myself having a hardtime vs falco.. well only Bam because he's too good and also he trained me so he knows me well. So, basically if the falco has better spacing, gg for ganon.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Yes, Ganon can kill Falco quickly, that much is obvious. The crucial factor for me lies in how patient the Falco is. No offense to Lamb and Shiz, but they both lack real patience, so they find themselves getting g@yed often. Ganon can go even with their style of Falco.

I can't imagine any Ganon going even against a Falco with the patience of say, PC.

-SynikaL

Linguini

Smash Master
Yes, Ganon can kill Falco quickly, that much is obvious. The crucial factor for me lies in how patient the Falco is. No offense to Lamb and Shiz, but they both lack real patience, so they find themselves getting g@yed often. Ganon can go even with their style of Falco.

I can't imagine any Ganon going even against a Falco with the patience of say, PC.

-SynikaL
Played him, it was quite easy.
Chops and Shiz are like 500574438383 times better against ganon than him.
oh yeah, final d kicks *** against the bird

Top Bottom